Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Evolved Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Evolved Nigeria. (385 Views)

The Evolved Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evolved Nigeria. by lawrykings(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2017
Recent times a lot has been going through me, like the phloem and xylem I couldn't help but translocate and conduct them.

Sometimes I can't help but worry about how anomalous the Nigerian system has grown over time, the naivety, greed, pains and lots more of the system is so pathogenic that her organs (people) susceptible to give into any form of vice.

On a sunday morning sat down and was making deep cerebration on My country and a lot began trooping in my mind as I was assimilating them like a seed seriously imbibing water and it was getting obvious that if I continue that way I may osmotically burst up depressed and the last time I remembered the lagoon wey de our side too deep them fit no find my body

(1) (Reply)

Research Project Topics Writers Nigeria / Be The Best Music Group. / Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification Course In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.