Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer (3742 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by Reediano(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
Just like MTN, Airtel has also decided to launch its own double data offer. Now that most telecom operators have decided to start increasing the price of their data plans, I think this is the best value you can get for your money.

Just like most of you already know, Airtel has the tradition of making thier offers available for only a few selected customers. So that means you can only enjoy this offer if you are eligible.

Airtel Double data plan offers you 3GB for N1000, 6GB for N1,500, 7GB for N2000 and 18GB for N4000 whenever you purchase any of the existing data plans but you have to be eligible for it.

How to Check If you are Eligible for the Airtel Double Data Offer
As I said earlier, this offer is available to only a few selected customers, to check if you are eligible just follow the instructions below.
=> First, make sure you don't have sufficient Airtime on your phone.
=> Try subscribing for any of the plans without sufficient Airtime.
=> If you are eligible you should receive an SMS similar to the one below.
=> The SMS will confirm the offer you are eligible for.

FREE 3GB Data for you today! Pay N1500 to get 6GB valid for 30 days. Dial *440*161# NOW to activate. Offer available EVERYDAY for 6months.

FREE 3.5GB for you! Pay N2000 and get 7GB valid for 30 days. Dial *437*2# NOW to activate. Offer available EVERYDAY for 6months

How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan
=> For 3GB at N1,000, Dial *496#
=> For 6GB at N1, 500, Dial *440*161#
=> For 7GB at N2, 000, Dial *437#
=> For 18GB at N4, 000, Dial *438*1#

Note that all the plans listed above are all valid for 30 days(1 month), and just like MTN, the Airtel Double Data is also valid for 1 month.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/05/how-to-subscribe-for-airtel-double-data.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by Realkenny(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/05/how-to-subscribe-for-airtel-double-data.html
I subscribed to Airtel double data N500 for 750 which you also get 750mb bonus but I can't use the other 750mb
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by divinehand2003(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2017
E nor dey work at all
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by ashatoda: 7:27pm On May 14, 2017
it says 1.5gb when I dialled *496# that is not the most important thing. what I want to know is if it works with modem and does not zap as most air tel subs do
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by Reediano(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2017
Realkenny:
I subscribed to Airtel double data N500 for 750 which you also get 750mb bonus but I can't use the other 750mb

Y not!?

Call​ the customer care
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by blueandbirds(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
Please guys do not subscribed to the parckage cus its a scam, I got a message from airtel that my line is eligible for the 7gig for 2000 which I did, but to my surprise I got only 3.5gig, I called there customer services to complain about it, I was told that they are working on it, that it will take 12 hours, after 12 hours I called they started giving me stories that I should wait for another 12 hours, since last week Monday till now, I'm still waiting, airtel are scammers guys please beware..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by Reediano(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2017
blueandbirds:
Please guys do not subscribed to the parckage cus its a scam, I got a message from airtel that my line is eligible for the 7gig for 2000 which I did, but to my surprise I got only 3.5gig, I called there customer services to complain about it, I was told that they are working on it, that it will take 12 hours, after 12 hours I called they started giving me stories that I should wait for another 12 hours, since last week Monday till now, I'm still waiting, airtel are scammers guys please beware..

Wow
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by Babalegba(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
blueandbirds:
same thing happened to me
Re: How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer by dgitrader(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2017
indian scam on Nigerian airspace since 2015

(1) (Reply)

Camon Cxair And OTG Popping Up When Trying To Charge / How Do I Root A Tecno B3 Android Phone / Easy Way To Activate Whatsapp Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.