Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) (526 Views)

How Does One Become A PAGA Agent? / What Does Investment Mean To You? (must Read) / Bonds Investment, How Does It Really Work In Practice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Lucasiangrey: 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
For a while,i have been studying about start-ups,one thing i don't understand is how investment really work.let's say i have a business idea may be tech related and i know of somebody who wants to invest,pls how do we strike the deal.i mean do i have to go through legal processes and if so,what are the steps to take...
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Makuos: 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
Lucasiangrey:
For a while,i have been studying about start-ups,one thing i don't understand is how investment really work.let's say i have a business idea may be tech related and i know of somebody who wants to invest,pls how do we strike the deal.i mean do i have to go through legal processes and if so,what are the steps to take...

dkbMARKETS Trading Competition Current Top Ranking - Day 9
This is the current top ranking of the on-going Trading Competition which ends tonight at Midnight. Results and the winners will be published on Monday the 15th of May 2017.
To register for the next competition which starts on the 1st of June, Click Here at http://dkbmarkets..com.ng/p/dkbmarkets-trading-competition.html.
Prizes
1st prize - $100
2nd prize - $50
3rd prize - $30
4th - 10th prizes - $10 each
The prize money will be deposited into the winner's Live Account and can be traded with or withdrawn (the Naira equivalent will be withdrawn). Therefore, the winners must open a Live Account to receive the prize money.
To open a LIVE MT4 Trading Account now, Click Here at http://www.dkbmarkets.com/accounts/live-account/ .

For more enquiries, call- 08150476233
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Lucasiangrey: 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
What's this?
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Makuos: 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
Lucasiangrey:
What's this?

dkbMARKETS Trading Competition Current Top Ranking - Day 9
This is the current top ranking of the on-going Trading Competition which ends tonight at Midnight. Results and the winners will be published on Monday the 15th of May 2017.
To register for the next competition which starts on the 1st of June, Click Here at http://dkbmarkets..com.ng/p/dkbmarkets-trading-competition.html.
Prizes
1st prize - $100
2nd prize - $50
3rd prize - $30
4th - 10th prizes - $10 each
The prize money will be deposited into the winner's Live Account and can be traded with or withdrawn (the Naira equivalent will be withdrawn). Therefore, the winners must open a Live Account to receive the prize money.
To open a LIVE MT4 Trading Account now, Click Here at http://www.dkbmarkets.com/accounts/live-account/ .

For more enquiries, call- 08150476233
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Lucasiangrey: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
Someone should help me with this.
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2017
op what do you understand by the word "investment"?...maybe you should start from the definition.
Re: How Does Investment Really Work?(please Help) by Lucasiangrey: 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
Lagbaja01:
op what do you understand by the word "investment"?...maybe you should start from the definition.
investment is the financial/asset input in a business for purpose of profit.

(1) (Reply)

Make #300k In Cash Or Gold / Pls What Photocopier Should I Buy 4 Business. Without Without Problems / I Need Just 20 People To Reveal This Secret Hot Business To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.