Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber (771 Views)

Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) / Boko Haram: Army Kills Teenage Female Bomber In Adamawa / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by ivandragon: 5:10pm On May 14, 2017
A 14 - year- old suspected female suicide bomber says Boko Haram leaders choose her to detonate an Improvised Explosive Device in Maiduguri because she refused to get married to their members in Sambisa Forest .

The suspect is among the three arrested by the military when they allegedly came for a suicide mission at a military facility in Jakana in Maiduguri.

The suspect told the News Agency of Nigeria in Maiduguri on Sunday that she was sent on the mission to detonate the device because she refused marriage proposals from three Boko Haram terrorists .

The suspect said she was abducted with her father, Usman , by Boko Haram insurgents in Gwoza , Borno , in 2013 .

She said she and her father were running to Mandara Mountain for safety when they were abducted .
The suspect said she and her father wanted to travel to Madagali in Adamawa where he normally sold cows before Boko Haram insurgents attacked Gwoza .

“ I have spent three years in the hands of Boko Haram . Three different Boko Haram (terrorists ) had proposed to marry me and I refused. Two among them were commanders ( amir ).

“ When I refused for the third time , one of the commanders became furious and threatened to kill me and my father. I told him I would rather die than marry a Boko Haram ( terrorist).

“ So, after one week , they said since I have refused to get married , I should be taken to Maiduguri for a suicide mission . So, three of them held my hands and they injected me .

“ Then , I never knew what was happening again .
“ I was taken to a herbalist , who , after I regained consciousness, told me that I had been with him for 30 days .

“ He told me he was preparing me for a mission . So he gave me some water to drink . I don ’ t know what it tasted like but I drank it . So , he said they would come and pick me today .

“ At about 7 p . m. three Boko Haram (members ) came with a male and a female . They were also recruited for the mission like me .

“ We spent one and a half days on the road to Maiduguri. It was when we got to Maiduguri that they strapped the bombs on our bodies . At that moment I knew that I was going to die , so I started crying .

“ I was watching when the first bomber , a female , detonated her explosive close to a military checkpoint which killed no one but herself . The second , a male, was killed by the military before he could detonate his .
“ At that time something told me to remove my own IED and surrender which I did . I was surrounded by soldiers and policemen and I fainted .

“ When I woke , I discovered that one of the policemen at the checkpoint was a brother of my mother’ s . I think that was the reason I survived , ’’ the suspect said .
Meanwhile , Maj. - Gen . Lucky Irabor , the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole , said the suspects were being de -radicalised at the military detention facility .

“ We have quite a number of them here in our facility . We have been profiling them and making them feel comfortable .

“ So far , from their testimonies , they usually tell us that they were brainwashed by some sort of charms to commit suicide , ” Irabor said .
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/why-i-was-sent-on-suicide-mission-suspected-female-bomber/
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by ivandragon: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
to all those supporting the FG & its twisted attempts to muddle up the Chibok saga, can you come & explain why would they allow a 14 year old child speak to a News Agency?

a child that has also be traumatized & marked for death by BH?

or this child does not need rehabilitation too right?

I laugh at PMB & his Social Media Id**ts...

always reasoning in askance of logic.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by Pavore9: 5:17pm On May 14, 2017
The thought of one blowing off himself sickens me.
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by whitebeard(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
why am I not surprised...I wonder what the next girl would say
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by hakeem4(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2017

The suspect told the News Agency of Nigeria in Maiduguri on Sunday that she was sent on the mission to detonate the device because she refused marriage proposals from three Boko Haram terrorists .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by TheFreeOne: 5:50pm On May 14, 2017
ivandragon:
to all those supporting the FG & its twisted attempts to muddle up the Chibok saga, can you come & explain why would they allow a 14 year old child speak to a News Agency?

Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:55pm On May 14, 2017
ivandragon:

You have said it all
If she was a 'chibok girl' now
They will lock her up in aso rock pending when she masters the lie they cooked up all in the name of rehabilitation and whatnot ...

Chibok girls is a scam

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
Pavore9:
The thought of one blowing off himself sickens me.
ARE you no longer a Muslim ? undecided
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by Pavore9: 5:59pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

What in the world made you ever think I am a Muslim? shocked
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by TheFreeOne: 6:01pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Na wa for you o grin

You mean muslims should be cool with bomblasts and terrorism
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by TheFreeOne: 6:07pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

You have said it all
They will lock her up in aso rock pending when she masters the lie they cooked up all in the name of rehabilitation and whatnot ...

Chibok girls is a scam

Femi Adesina needs to tell us why the case of this 14yr old is not a security matter and she's allowed to speak to reporters.
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by naijaboy756: 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Femi Adesina needs to tell us why the case of this 14yr old is not a security matter and she's allowed to speak to reporters.
Which Femi? Femi is busy packing his lifetime investment and maybe his cut of national cake. His boss tenure has or will soon end
Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by ivandragon: 7:00pm On May 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

You have said it all

Chibok girls is a scam

while I won't call the matter an outright scam, I KNOW there is a lot more to the matter than is being presently let on.

the little child that was allowed to be interviewed by NAN has been marked for death because she didn't carry out her 'orders', yet this 'regime' were quick to organise a News interview session for her, exposing her to serious threat.

but trust PMB's social media id**ts, the won't see the contradiction.

notice how they have avoided this thread so far?

its because they are waiting for further instructions on how to counter this very simple & straightforward logic that contradicts their excuse for keeping the chibok girls incommunicado.

very soon, the PMB ratpack would saunter in here with their Ebola infested logic.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Sent On Suicide Mission – Suspected Female Bomber by BrokenTV: 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
ivandragon:

(1) (Reply)

The People Of Ijaw Community Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today / I Am A Biafran, I Support Nnamdi Kanu, Asari Dokubo Declares / Nigerian Economy Since 1999: Myths, Lies And Data!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.