Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) (26517 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by hollawaley2: 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has said she regrets dating filmmaker, Seun Egbegbe.
In an emotional interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Rubbin Minds on Channels TV, the actress said she has been unlucky when it comes to love. She added that she would never date anyone in the film industry anymore.

She said, “I regret my relationship with Seun Egbegbe. “I think I’m unlucky when it comes to love but I’m lucky with my job. I will never date anyone in the industry again.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF3AyrlLSOo

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by HungerBAD: 6:15pm On May 14, 2017
Before or after it became known he was a mini Anini?

And whats with the fake cry?this was a woman that started a relationship with this criminal openly, while still married to another man. I do not have respect for you and it is people like you that give most married women bad names.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by hollawaley2: 6:16pm On May 14, 2017
waw
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
Lol. Women are a very complex set of human beings. No usual background checks, no probing questions, no reading of body language. Yet you say you have fallen in love.

There are always signs. People don't change overnight. Just that their partners did not look well enough or take time to know them.

I guess it was just one vacation in Seychelles that swept her off her feet or the guy funded one of her movie projects.

How could she openly date a petty thief without seeing signs.

By the way , the guy is the authentic version of falz the bad guy's accent mimicry.

28 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Brethren0001(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by ajosegabriel(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
Her tears na tears of joy...all the best for her...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
embarassed
Is she is still talking about dating when all her mates are either married or remarried undecided?

Toyin, I hear Adeniji Johnson has a very powerful spiritual mother when helps him with spells.

Please go and beg your ex-husband to release Seun Egbegbe from that curse oo because next time na tyre dem go take burn am

Queen Slayer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by wasmilebags: 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
Now she know oni ranu oloju kokoro

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by MrcuteOscar: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
smiley
HungerBAD:
Before or after it became known he was a mini Anini?

And whats with the fake cry?this was a woman that started a relationship with this criminal openly, while still married to another man. I do not have respect for you and it is people like you that give most married women bad names.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Shortyy(f): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Who won't regret dating a crim.. lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by StRichard(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Your problem

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by snezBaba: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Whao, Babe you didn't have any problem flaunting the cars o when things were Good.
Chai Women!

7 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by valdes00(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
See fake tears....
She hear Rubbing Mind --- she tink say na location of anoda movie she dey, she cum dey test her crying ability

3 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by chynie: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
So all these actress sabi cry like these grin

But in movies simple small cry they can't cry grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by brenister10: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
When the going was good and he showered you with money, you claimed you loved him, but now that he's in the prison after you use African magic against him, you now said you regretted dating him. THIS IS A GREAT LESSON TO WE MEN. PLEASE BEWARE OF WOMEN

8 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by jjjjj2017: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
THE B1TCH SHOULD SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by OfficialLanrex(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
My forever woman crush

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Lol
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by rapwizzy(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
Olosho you no Dey tired Stupid woman
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by fbtowner(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
of cause had it been he won some million $$ reverse would be the case or you might even want him back no one associates his or her self with a bad child

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by smellingmenses: 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
You thought you were spiting Johnson your ex-husband by moving in with a criminal ... But look... Where inability to forgive has landed you... Seun EGBEGBE should involve you further

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
Nah lie jor
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Excelboi(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
Wetin concern me.
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by holluwai(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
Abegi jor
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Doctor0071(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
O ma se ooo

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by martyns303(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2017
Can't blame her, she probably went into the relationship not knowing the guy have other unspeakable attitudes (stealing). Some people will argue that she was blinded by the flashy things be had to offer, but then she have a standard that she needs to keep to.
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Seamareggae(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
All dis babes sef... Toast her now.. . She go still dey form.. Looking for big boys to date...

Na so i start to dey date one upcoming nd talented nollywood actress... She dey call other guys for my front... Dey tell me say na her colleague....

Babe wey love her colleague pass her bfrnd... Is that one a babe?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by hiteelong(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
I'm happy for her they are no longer together before the incident......life goes on
Meanwhile, whatsup with women n tears lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
Toyin please keep quiet.its enough already

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by Khd95(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
who's this one again, faking tears

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by smellingmenses: 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
Doctor0071:
O ma se ooo

Re: 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) by femolacqua(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party / Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos) / Souljaboy Insults Wizkid Over 2010 Tweet By Wizkid Calling Him "Wack"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.