Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Sister Loves Him - Dj Cuppy Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Loves Him - Dj Cuppy Otedola (911 Views)

Dream Come True As Broda Shaggi Kissed DJ Cuppy ,otedola React / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React / Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Loves Him - Dj Cuppy Otedola by Feddytune: 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
The daughter of One of the leading billionaire in Africa Temi Otedola recently broke up with Fast rising star Feddytune few weeks back. According to a source close to the latter it was revealed that the break up was expected to have happened sooner due to the frequent issues between the both of them . in an interview with DJ cuppy otedola,the elder sister on cool FM ,she was asked what she had to say to the breakup between her sister and the fast rising singer ,she replied " Feddytune is a great guy and everybody in the family loves Him, My sister Loves him and I really wanted them to last longer but what will happen will definitely happen " .. Feddytune on the other hand has been silent about the whole scenario, ..

(1) (Reply)

Davido And 2face Idibia Dances Together As They Met In London Club(photo+video) / Five Disadvantages Of Private Part Seeing In A Relationship / Kenneth Okonkwo, Louisiana Iwule & Others Set For MGT Fashion Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.