Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) (32003 Views)

Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / See Photos Of Corpses Army Recovered During Search Of Dead Body Of Major Alkali / Everything You Need To Know About The Weapons China Sells To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017
The Deputy Gov of Ondo State,Hon Agboola Ajayi led a high powered state government delegation constituted by the State Gov,Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu to visit the Commanding officer of 19 battalion,Naqura barracks Okitipupa, Lt Col Ma'Aji , to assess the weapons captured by the Nigerian Army from members of the militants of deceased Ossy Ibori and to condole with the wives of fallen soldiers involved in the operation as well as visit the injured at the Army MRS unit in the barrack.

There was also an on spot assessment of the situation on ground at Ajapa community in Ese Odo LGA.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-weapons-army-recovered-from.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017
Kudos the Military.

One fact we are ignoring,is the fact that Ondo State has gradually overtaken any State in the South-South,South-West and South-East as the den of pure and hardened criminals now.

Those that kidnapped the school girls in Ikorodu from Ondo. The killers of The Army Officer and Policemen in Ikorodu Ondo. The kidnappers of the Monarch around Ojo Ondo.

90% of all Robberies and Murders in the South West are from criminals from Ondo State.

Once upon a time,the old Ondo State use to be called the fountain of knowledge. I dont know what to call it now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
na wao..

hunters don turn militants.. you go fear weapons naa.

common criminal.. you com dey give am level..

9 Likes

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
God bless NA.
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
These toys.... militants indeed.... What a funny kwantry

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by josephine123: 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
Man pretending to be mad caught with deadly weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihgmTi31eo
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
So this militants have been long terorizing ondo state with this small small toys?

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
I my d only one seeing police colour in one of the guns or is my eyes itching me

6 Likes

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I my d only one seeing police colour in one of the guns or is my eyes itching me
na true o! Am suspecting suspecting some faul play

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by obicentlis: 9:56pm On May 14, 2017
Fellow Nigerians and Fellow Nigerian Youth.

This is a clarion call. It is not a call for arms but a patriotic call.

Our leaders have failed us and the will continue to fail us.

We need to take back our country.

This is not PDP or APC fight , this is not North or South rivalry. This is a patriotic call.

We can do it for our kids future. Youth is the power of any Nation.

If you believe and you want a better Nigeria than we have now, hit like.

We will start a new movement.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
Militants in Ondo state, na wah the Militants wey i know no dey use all these toy guns.
Na police dey rent guns to them
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
madridguy:
God bless NA.
God bless the armed forces
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
Is this all? undecided
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin
Farmers are now militants shocked shocked
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Ronnicute(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
They look more or less like toys n ain't much. Was expecting to see sophisticated weapons!
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
Same gun pictures in all news undecided

Who's deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by aljharem(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
I hope they were killed immediately
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2017
All in the name of money.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 10:01pm On May 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I my Am I d only one seeing police colour in one of the guns or is my eyes itching me

...my pleasure, don't mention

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Nutase: 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
Comedy cheesy grin
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by dukevals: 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
NA una no serious militant with this toys na wah o
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
be like say we make mistake oo because na hunter gun I see ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Gurusblend(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2017
Nigeria now an unsafe country for our generation, I ga ooo

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
This one na den gun compare to that of the NaijA delta militant

This is a group of hunters

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
mac2phils:
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

I no see were to go na India lol
Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
afonja guys claiming boko boys

2 Likes

Re: The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) by Danpotter(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2017
na dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Soldier Tweets About His Experience In Maiduguri / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.