Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help!!! Irregular Menstruation - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! Irregular Menstruation (1481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
please advise. why is my menstruation date always changing. i understand it can change once in a while with 2 days interval.but now i don't understand it no more. FEB'S own was on the 19th, MARCH 21, APRIL 19, MAY I WAS EXPECTED TO SEE IT ON THE 24TH NOW IT CAME TODAY 14TH. is anything wrong with me. please i need to know.
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by smartty68(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2017
mrsefan:
please advise. why is my
menstruation date always
changing. i understand it
can change once in a while
with 2 days interval.but
now i don't understand it no more. FEB'S own was on the
19th, MARCH 21, APRIL 19,
MAY I WAS EXPECTED TO SEE
IT ON THE 24TH NOW IT
CAME TODAY 14TH. is
anything wrong with me. please i need to know.
It seems you've been taking pills to avoid getting pregnant after s*x! There's nothing wrong with you Miss

Well, someone below should give you an answer

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
Don't take this as being rude but are you a pet/animal. You don't know where to ask your question or what?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by doingood: 5:10pm On May 15, 2017
Pictures of the menstruation or I don't believe u.
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Greene66: 5:18pm On May 15, 2017
Is this a dog talking?

I'm so sorry I mean no offense pls.
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by tbaby123(f): 2:21pm On May 16, 2017
what is wrong is that there is excess of sugar in your system, time to start taking herbs for purification.. goko cleanser is good

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
tbaby123:
what is wrong is that there is excess of sugar in your system, time to start taking herbs for purification.. goko cleanser is good
thank you
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Yhelay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:

It seems you've been taking pills to avoid getting pregnant after s*x! There's nothing wrong with you Miss

Well, someone below should give you an answer
Mrsefan, the above reason can be one of the reasons., another try and reduce ur intake of soft drinks and watch what you eat
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by aquadude15: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2017
mrsefan:
please advise. why is my
menstruation date always
changing. i understand it
can change once in a while
with 2 days interval.but
now i don't understand it no more. FEB'S own was on the
19th, MARCH 21, APRIL 19,
MAY I WAS EXPECTED TO SEE
IT ON THE 24TH NOW IT
CAME TODAY 14TH. is
anything wrong with me. please i need to know.
I never knew some breed of dog menstrate money, dats big money, u sell ur pups atleast 5 times a year. abeg wen next u whelp kip 1male and a female 4 me.
how much are ur pups
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
aquadude15:

I never knew some breed of dog menstrate money, dats big money, u sell ur pups atleast 5 times a year. abeg wen next u whelp kip 1male and a female 4 me.
how much are ur pups
what is dog saying
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
mrsefan:
what is dog saying
aunty, this is the animal pet section... are you a pet?
Re: Help!!! Irregular Menstruation by distilledwalex(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2017
mrsefan:
thank you
If you want to kill yourself.. Follow this advice. . how can someone wihtout your medical history diagnose u online and tell you that you have hyperglycemia .. What has sugar got to do with menstrual irregularities. ... What will u say of hormonal imbalance. .. You better talk to a good Healthcare provider before you damage your kidney with all thise useless herbs... Gboko cleanser ko... Abuja cleanser ni... As a medical practitioner. . i will advice you not to bring matters concerning your health online... Grow up pls..

(1) (Reply)

Solid Male Rottweiler Puppies Available / 4 Months Old Male Cane Corso / Lovely Lhasa Apso Puppies For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.