Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (147726 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / 2018/2019 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by olorunthobby(f): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Yoo! Check this out guys. it's a post I received in a what's app group this morning.
Hello.

After confirming the updated news on Lasu's official page and website, I contacted one of my trusted lecturers so as to get the exact meaning of the news.

I wouldn't be here to spread an unconfirmed news. And I hate falsifying the truth. I have friends and families who are aspirants of Lasu as you are.

I'm just a concerned person who'd like to erase and clarify the bewildering news.

Truly, the admission exercise has been closed.

But a friend of mine was offered an admission this morning. She checked severally yesterday, even till she slept. But she still saw the popular, "not yet admitted."

She checked this morning, and she realised she had been admitted.

This should tell you that the list is being automatically uploaded.

They have chosen the 3500 to be admitted. But many of the successfully admitted aspirants haven't received notification of admission, due to some technical reasons.

And conclusively, a bitter truth that many shy away from is the reality that NOT all of the aspirants will be admitted.

This is not a curse. This is a reality.

Your prayer should be "among the few to be admitted, let me be enlisted."

Check your status periodically, they're still uploading.

Don't expect 2nd or 3rd list.

Wish you all success.

Remain blessed.

#copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by bless6: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the info, can DE with ND result check their status now cuz I learnt only Lasu jupeb should check
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by NLProblemChild(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
olorunthobby:

The way the lasu admission is this year.. I'm not understanding.. after merit list, is there any other lists??
their admission is not based on merit ,just a random admission selection and some fishy things.... Keep checking your admission status.. Its well!!! Sum1 just got admitted now self.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by NLProblemChild(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

Haha,I no no say na you na,You still get my number??
yes o.. Na me... Send message to DAT group now
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Sooo, the list is going to be released once and for all? No other list is coming out again?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by cutebarbie23: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello house.

is there anyone here who applied for change of course and has been admitted?
kindly signify, please. God bless you.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by cutebarbie23: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
shabzy95:
Well, I will be going to ojo either today or tomorrow to make some findings abt Admission and the list too

kindly let's us whatever information you find out. thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Aayourmi9(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
yomadepraze:
microbiology o ....Jesus gv me gud jamb scores

Pls wat yr aggregate screening score.... I chose mcb too
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by gmou: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kenny302:
pls ooooooo anyone admitted from transport management should pls signify,
were you admitted
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by romimora(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jeez!!! Any biochemistry aspirant who have been given admission in d house?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by romimora(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
They did ojoro. They should have paste it on their portal, either as pdf or general view , for us 2 atlease see d name and total number of them they admitted per couse. They don't wanna strech their facility my foot. Lack of "transparency". Atlease some of us had high point than those they gave admission, indegenes self suffer join. No coc. Their now adding name 2 d list one after d other like a lotto game. Infact. If i write another jamb next yr. I will never pick lasu again. Not even my great grandchildren. Ptcheew
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Hadeehart101(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
romimora:
They did ojoro. They should have paste it on their portal, either as pdf or general view , for us 2 atlease see d name and total number of them they admitted per couse. They don't wanna strech their facility my foot. Lack of "transparency". Atlease some of us had high point than those they gave admission, indegenes self suffer join. No coc. Their now adding name 2 d list one after d other like a lotto game. Infact. If i write another jamb next yr. I will never pick lasu again. Not even my great grandchildren. Ptcheew
Eeya, Sorry for your pain bro. But, we should not shy away from the fact that not all that applied will be admitted na. It's just that simple. Because you weren't admitted didn't mean LASU is not transparent sha. Good luck with your next jamb and your next choice of school.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by nasbas: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please any news about direct entry admission
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hadeehart101:

Eeya, Sorry for your pain bro. But, we should not shy away from the fact that not all that applied will be admitted na. It's just that simple. Because you weren't admitted didn't mean LASU is not transparent sha. Good luck with your next jamb and your next choice of school.

Yh sure not everyone will be admitted but lasu z meant to paste the list on their site for transparency... Did u think it z easy to start reading all over again.. it's hurt Ghan with the ojoro they re doing...

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Oladim001(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Dewalesblog:

Yh sure not everyone will be admitted but lasu z meant to paste the list on their site for transparency... Did u think it z easy to start reading all over again.. it's hurt Ghan with the ojoro they re doing...
They would surely do that.
Probably by next week.
just be calm
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Hadeehart101:

so no list again??
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Thomywah: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2017
*ARE YOU TIRED OF SLEEPING AT HOME?*

*ARE YOU TIRED OF WRITING JAMB?*

*DO YOU HAVE LOW POST UTME SCORE*

*DO YOU HAVE LOW CGPA? GP?*

*DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR COURSE?*

YES WE CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK!!!

*AT IJMB CENTRE ILORIN*

IJMB program is a 7-8 months program.
Registration and Lecture is currently ON
Outstanding results is well Guaranteed ���
After the program candidate stand the chance of gaining admission directly into 200 level.

*NO JAMB RESULT*✔✔✔

*AWAITING O'LEVEL RESULT* ✔✔✔

*VERY AFFORDABLE*���

*ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE IS FULLY GUARANTEED*�%

Please call 08037275579 or WhatsApp 08074044962 for more enquiries
Www.directadmissionsblog.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by fineyemi(m): 3:44am On Oct 18, 2017
NO SCREENING FOR 2ND CHOICE CANDIDATES

LASU 2017/2018 ADMISSION EXERCISE CLOSED – MANAGEMENT

This was released yesterday by the University Management. See Details

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Kinolas(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2017
romimora:
Jeez!!! Any biochemistry aspirant who have been given admission in d house?

You are like the first biochemistry student I'm coming across on this thread, I'm yet to see any biochemistry student who got admitted.

Biochemistry, non-indigine, 69.67%, no admission offered yet..
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2017
romimora:
Haba bruh, e neva reach like this nah...just pray make your name come out
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Oladim001:

They would surely do that.
Probably by next week.
just be calm

re u in Nigeria at all
Brother dint u see it on their website...
no admission again.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by kehinde1365(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Hadeehart101:

I can't believe u just poured stone in his beans, at least the sympathy part of your constructive insult would be enough, u added extra fuel to keep his rage going...life is fair though, the people in it ain't!!!!
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Oladim001(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Dewalesblog:

re u in Nigeria at all
Brother dint u see it on their website...
no admission again.
Oga calm down.
no admission there means they've chosen all those they want to pick.
They've just not released the lists yet. Have you heard of any institution That Won't release admission list and say they've admitted people. That's just not possible
So calm down and keep praying. The lists will still be released on their website.
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Hadeehart101(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
kehinde1365:

I can't believe u just poured stone in his beans, at least the sympathy part of your constructive insult would be enough, u added extra fuel to keep his rage going...life is fair though, the people in it ain't!!!!
I hope you believe now. The truth is bitter, but it must be told. Were you expecting me to wish him any other thing except for good luck in his next exams?
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Kenny302(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
*CLARIFICATIONS AS REGARDS LASU ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018* _This is bring to your notice about the LASU Admission Screening that was released in school bulletti yesterday 16th /10/2017 that, there is ongoing meeting now in Lekki as regards that_ and possible way,and Final decision about the lists and those that was admitted and those that yet to be admitted . _According to Lasu Radio today made it clear that, 5,500 Names has been compilled and will be admitted into Lagos State University in coming day._ _Furthermore, you are therefore advised to re- visit and check your admission status regularly__ Sidned Admin C.E.O/ADMIN 08138079845 Awaiting Lasuite _I speak for the voiceless
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Kenny302(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2017
God will help us
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by fineyemi(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
vjaywest:
Hello.
I read the fast-spreading news about admission
being closed.
Truly, the news was updated on the official website,
but the message has been misinterpreted by some
impatient folks, to mean what it doesn't intend.
I'm writing this to ease the tension that has
extremely apprehended the hearts of yet-to-be
admitted aspirants.
Now, this is what the message is all about:
The overall quota to be admitted is 3500, and Lasu
admission board already have this at hand.
They have shortlisted the aspirants to be admitted,
but they haven't released all names.
It's not the admission list that has been closed, it's
the admission process.
Process is different from list.
Before attempting suicide, be patient and be hopeful.
Remain blessed.
I wish all of you success.
Baba they have admitted all d people they wanna admit. Admission is close. Don't let any1 deceive u. Both DE and UTME have been admitted. LASU jupeb candidates occupied the DE list.

Admission closed. Try and find a solution. lasu predegree form is still on sale including Jupeb
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by Dewalesblog(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
fineyemi:
Baba they have admitted all d people they wanna admit. Admission is close. Don't let any1 deceive u. Both DE and UTME have been admitted. LASU jupeb candidates occupied the DE list.

Admission closed. Try and find a solution. lasu predegree form is still on sale including Jupeb

I don't think lasu jupeb is still on sale but pedegree is
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by maxzee(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2017
BT..shey dey won't paste d name of d admitted candidate to dea portal ni...
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by kehinde1365(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Hadeehart101:

I hope you believe now. The truth is bitter, but it must be told. Were you expecting me to wish him any other thing except for good luck in his next exams?

You are right, at least you could have just left him in peace... grin grin
Re: 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread by shabzy95(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
By next week registration will start and all the list will be out this week. So those of you that your name is not yet out, just keep on checking

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (66) (Reply)

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.