Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigeria Need Four Key Players To Rank Among Top Teams- Akwuegbu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Need Four Key Players To Rank Among Top Teams- Akwuegbu (570 Views)

Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / I Don’t Want My Son To Play For Austria – Akwuegbu Tells NFF / Niangolan Dash Top Teams Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need Four Key Players To Rank Among Top Teams- Akwuegbu by SportingTomiwa: 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
Read more: http://tomiwababalola.com/nigeria-need-four-key-players-to-rank-among-top-teams-akwuegbu

Ex-international, Benedict Akwuegbu believes Nigeria need four key players to return them back to glory days in global football.

The Super Eagles ranked 40th on the current Fifa rankings released earlier this month, but the former RC Lens forward claims coach Gernot Rohr’s men are not faring badly, but insisted that they require the services of a creative midfielder and at least a world class striker.

“For the Super Eagles to return to its glory days, the team need a very good playmaker, an outstanding striker, who can convert a half chance, a right back and also a central midfielder to organize the team, but in all, the team is currently doing well, at least the team is better than what it used to be, but we have not yet got a team that can conquer the world and that is what I am hoping for soonest,” Akwuegbu said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Arsenal Fans Need To Know About Europa / New Barca Coach Vows To ‘revisit’ Tiki-taka / Anthony Joshua-wladimir Klitschko Rematch May Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.