Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) (1576 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Pays $ 600,000 To Settle Sec Charges In Crypto Currency Scandal / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / Floyd Money Mayweather Pays Three Girls $3mil To Burst Pimples & Massage Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Medicals100: 10:33pm On May 14, 2017
Floyd Mayweather pays $3million to three females to burst pimples and massage him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiCOukM0JM

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Timson01(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2017
sorry i know it is not my money that true but can this guy do something better with his money

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by emeijeh(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
What!

Tiri million what?!

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Flexherbal(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
Too much money!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by decatalyst(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
Timson01:
sorry i know it is not my money that true but can this guy do something better with his money

The guy nah werey grin

He fit collect am back if his head turns now...ask about what he did to his wify grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Evablizin(f): 10:49pm On May 14, 2017
I was expectin to see pure white but i'm disappointed to a black foreigner forming oyibo,d sense to use ur money wisely is missing,recieve some sense nw.Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Punctual(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2017
Will they be bursting the pimples everyday?, maybe it is a full-time job grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Jfrankination(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2017
lil...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by crazyABO(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2017
Some naija girls will suck his boil for 1000$ grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by lenghtinny(m): 4:06am On May 15, 2017
The king of showoff
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by dacblogger: 7:07am On May 15, 2017
With the kindaa money he has,he is not supposed to have pimples on his body... undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Medicals100: 7:09am On May 15, 2017
He is just wasting the money... The other day he prepared soup for millions of dollars
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2017
wen I dey look for money to do business .....continue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Medicals100: 7:43am On May 15, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
wen I dey look for money to do business .....continue

I tell tell u....him dey invest on stomach infrastructure
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2017
Medicals100:

I tell tell u....him dey invest on stomach infrastructure
lol.....i tire oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Pays $3million To Three Females To Burst His Pimples(video) by Medicals100: 11:18am On May 15, 2017
I bet you he will go broke one day

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Man Who Trained Linda Ikeji, 2baba, Sunny Neji / Beverly Osu So Hot In Crop Top And Pants / Royalty Prince Harry Looks Slimmer Than Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.