Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Amosun Thrilled With LSFA FA Cup MVP Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amosun Thrilled With LSFA FA Cup MVP Award (425 Views)

Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos) / Musician, Olamide Expressed Being Thrilled With Manchester United Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amosun Thrilled With LSFA FA Cup MVP Award by SportingTomiwa: 10:41pm On May 14, 2017
http://tomiwababalola.com/amosun-thrilled-with-lsfa-fa-cup-mvp-award/

FC Agege Spartans’ Sunday Amosun says he was excited to have won the most valuable player of the 2017 Lagos FA Cup championship.

The midfielder was the MVP awards in his side’s games in the quarterfinal and semifinal games, and the said that he was glad to have been voted the best player out of over 800 players in the tourney.

He also added that it was a big deal to him, and he has assured his fans that the award will spur him to work harder and give more to his team in other competitions.

“I won the man of the match awards after our quarterfinal and semifinal games, and today, I have been awarded the most valuable player of the tournament,” Amosun told tomiwababalola.com.

“I really appreciate it because out of over 80 teams with over 500 players in this championship and they can single me out for the award.

Re: Amosun Thrilled With LSFA FA Cup MVP Award by Tomibyte(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2017
reward for hardwork n persistence.keep d hustle on brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Football Predictions 27th May | Best Games For Saturday / Super Eagles Move Up In Latest FIFA Ranking / Cheik Tiote Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.