Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (25605 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) / Obla-led Panel Orders Probe Of Bishop Orieke Over Fake Buhari Death Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Carter4luv(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2017
He will not die, but let him resign and help himself
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Sammiejokes(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2017
AwiLand:

Confused Yoruba Muslim. Don't know if they're Christians or Muslim... Mixing Bible and their Religion
I don't understand why you guys tag Yoruba Muslim as different from Yoruba Christians. when ur comes to supporting a candidate the Yoruba's are united.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Olami4lekan: 9:28am On May 15, 2017
I pray the rumour should not be a genuine one ooooo....! God Almighty, please and please protect and heal dis Man oooo...!
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lancelott(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2017
me too read it on metro uk..i suspect foul play but I wish him well
eyinjuege:
I hope he's not dead, but i read the news on Metro UK.

The watching game begins
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by omojeesu(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2017
It is mischief and such evil report can only come from 2 sources:

1) Politicians

2) Enemies of the freedom enjoyed through social media to justify censorship as if majority of users are of this wicked stock.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:32am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:
SAI BABA shall not die, but live and declare the works of the LORD.
which Lord??
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by 99foxxy(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2017
DonCortino:

Dont you wish shekau dead?
This is a case of of our president not shekau.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by kenny987(f): 9:33am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:

Which Lord?
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by caracas: 9:34am On May 15, 2017
wizzyrich:
There's always an atom of truth in every rumour or lies.

Modified: But if he has killed innocent souls, then karma must definitely have his meal on him.
Not always my Friend,some rumours are Just baseless lies from the pits of hell,with no single atom of truth.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lilimax(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:
Amen. But na Biblical verse you quoted so smiley Psalm 118:17
Read more of the Bible verses and your understanding will be enlightened; you'll run to the LIGHT embarassed
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2017
Make dis Ugu man no die oooo.......let him finish wet in him start
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Sunshine1969: 9:38am On May 15, 2017
What is the profit of wishing another man dead?
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lancelott(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2017
Rumors from Metro UK?? Same people who exposed Yar Adua's death, same people who exposed the former Ooni's death?? Metro UK no be rubbish blog o
caracas:

Not always my Friend,some rumours are Just baseless lies from the pits of hell,with no single atom of truth.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2017
kenny987:

Which Lord?
He will confess JESUS CHRIST soonest smiley
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by timecapsule: 9:42am On May 15, 2017
Now that all his medical vacation is being rumored with death.........?

He has just gone for this 2nd missionary journey and the rumor of his death has now started again....?

Which way NIGERIA......?

This month of MAY has a lot with it, am watching.....!!!!
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by chiagozien(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2017
the only problem i have with buhari is the killing of my brothers and sisters,i dont care whether he is ruling fine.the day he ordered the killing of biafrans peaceful protesters was the day i see him as my enemy,and he must pay for it
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by babablogger: 9:44am On May 15, 2017
Lancelott:
Rumors from Metro UK?? Same people who exposed Yar Adua's death, same people who exposed the former Ooni's death?? Metro UK no be rubbish blog o
that's not the real metro UK website Google metro UK and see for yourself the website that posted it was metro-uk.com while the real metro UK website is metro.co.uk
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Nkemdirimagbii: 9:46am On May 15, 2017
We're watching the movie from afar, the day Nnamdi kanu told him he is mad, the day I knew something terrible is about happening to bubu. He vowed he would not be alive and see Biafra go, his prophecy is coming to pass. RIP BUBU
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:46am On May 15, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
na you and your papa kill am?
Don't mind them,they soon be silent.
Baba life is not in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by DonCortino: 9:49am On May 15, 2017
99foxxy:
This is a case of of our president not shekau.

U generalised that's why I cited shekau.
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by DonCortino: 9:52am On May 15, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Book Haram is an ideology, has al queeda died since Osama was killed. U heard his son is about to be installed as the lease of the deadly group.

Nigga! What u talking about? undecided
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by kinibigdeal(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2017
madridguy:

No! the work of the cabals
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by able20(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
ybalogs:
Anybody That Wishes PMB dead just wants to die untimely. BE WARNED!!!
Is he alive before??. Let him wish himself a peaceful retirement .
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by luckyfreeman1: 9:57am On May 15, 2017
Congratulation is what happens when preparations meet opportunity.

Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by luckyfreeman2: 9:59am On May 15, 2017
Congratulation is what happens when preparations meet opportunity.

Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by factwriter(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2017
bandol:
I pray God will grant him good health and quick recovery. but that bible verse cannot be used for him. He can't declare the works of the Lord. He may have to change religion to do so.

I thought the world most respected Christian leader, the POPE, said even some who do not believe in the religion (of Christ) will see the kingdom of God (based on their good deeds on earth)

...while equally adding that not all those who follow Christ will make it to paradise; (and that's probably considering their unholy ways in this world)

But reading this your 2cents about President Buhari now got me wondering...

...any and all GOOD DEEDS outside of religion (of Christianity) is vain
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lancelott(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
Okay I will confirm but thanks for the correction though...let me go and check
babablogger:
that's not the real metro UK website Google metro UK and see for yourself the website that posted it was metro-uk.com while the real metro UK website is metro.co.uk
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by holluphemydavid(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2017
am just hearing it now,didnt heard any rumor b4,its well
Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by Lancelott(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2017
Please do not mind him. Faith alone won't save but also work and deeds. The pope was right on that. Some Christians can form God sha....quoting the bible does not mean it is only applicable to Christians. Thank you
factwriter:

I thought the world most respected Christian leader, the POPE, said even some who do not believe in the religion (of Christ) will see the kingdom of God (based on their good deeds on earth)

...while equally adding that not all those who follow Christ will make it to paradise; (and that's probably considering their unholy ways in this world)

But reading this your 2cents about President Buhari now got me wondering...

...any and all GOOD DEEDS outside of religion (of Christianity) is vain

Re: Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu by bionixs: 10:21am On May 15, 2017
Ajasco222:
The special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, Garba Shehu has asked Nigerians to pay no attention to the rumours being circulated about the president's death.

In his words, "Baseless rumors are trending again that an unpleasant thing has happened to our beloved President, Muhammadu Buhari.
If you have received this information on WhatsApp or Facebook, disregard it because it is plain lies spread by vested interests to create panic.
Nothing unpleasant has happened to the President. No cause for apprehension. Thanks for the many calls".

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/disregard-baseless-rumours-about.html
Nigerians ,have you started again? Leave this man alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos / Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.