Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter (865 Views)

Bbnaija:your Blocus Will Scatter - Naked Fight (video) / Bbnaija: ‘your Blocus Will Scatter’ – Thelma And Omashola Fight After ( Video) / [Download Mp3] : Efe – Lagos “EP” (full Ep) (all Songs/tracks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Badovilla(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2017
Olamide, YBNL boss, has come out to say he can
never run out of songs.

One will agree with the Orobo crooner who has
been consistent enough to release an album every
year from Rapsodi (2011) to YBNL (2012), Baddest
Guy Ever Liveth (2013), Street OT (2014), 2 Kings
with Phyno (2015) & Eyan Mayweather (2015), The
Glory (2016).

However, in an interview with Sunday Scoop,
Olamide says he laughs when he hears people say
that he would run out of music.

In his words; Whenever people say things like that, I
just laugh. Talent comes from God and if you have
it, then you have it. Even as I’m chatting with you, I
can get inspiration for a song and I would
immediately note it in my mind. As long as life exists
and things happen on earth, I will always have the
inspiration to sing. Music is life and life is music. If
I were to release all the songs I have ever recorded,
they would scatter the whole place. I work in the
studio everyday and there are many songs I have
recorded that I am yet to release as singles or in
albums.

Relevance remains key in the industry and Baddo
Sneh has decided to share what keeps him pretty
much relevant;

Most importantly the grace of God that has kept me.
I don’t do this by my power or might. I also go with
the flow and keep my ears on the ground. I know
about the new slangs that are spoken on the streets
and sometimes, I turn them into songs, which
resonate with people because they can identify with
the content of the song.

Recently, Olamide revealed that alternate singer,
Adekunle Gold is no longer a member of his YBNL record label.

Source https://naijacrooks.com/2017/05/olamide-release-songs-recorded-scatter-whole-place/

Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Badovilla(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2017
Olamide – If I Release All Songs
I Have Recorded, They Would
Scatter The Whole Place https://naijacrooks.com/2017/05/olamide-release-songs-recorded-scatter-whole-place/
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Badovilla(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2017
Lalastica
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by OKorowanta: 6:37am On May 15, 2017
Huge talent but my grouse with u guys is,
most of dis celebrities are very disrespectful even to their fans.
Olamide na one of dem,Cynthia,Davido,timaya,endless list.
Olamide get mind dey tell pipo say fucck you on national tv just because ur songs get patronized.
The celebrity/fans relationship is dead immediately they make the first one million.
To show humility like 2face does not take muscles.

1 Like

Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2017
oyaa
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Badovilla(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2017
Tag to homepage
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by swagguElite(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2017
OKorowanta:
Huge talent but my grouse with u guys is,
most of dis celebrities are very disrespectful even to their fans.
Olamide na one of dem,Cynthia,Davido,timaya,endless list.
Olamide get mind dey tell pipo say fucck you on national tv just because ur songs get patronized.
The celebrity/fans relationship is dead immediately they make the first one million.
To show humility like 2face does not take muscles.

why ar yu so interested in maintaining any relationship with a celebrity! ...they are out der pushing out deir talent n pretending to be humble ...just to have enough fan base

...der ar not doing dat to engage in any relationship with dem ..They want you 2 follow the music with your heart n not follow their with your attention

If you don't know ...unless you grew up with a celebrity right from the bottom dey will always be rude to you coz most of them are with d notion yu all ar famzing dem because dey ar now rich n showing dem fake love as lil kesh likely said!

Bros ...connect with the music n not the artist!
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Airforce1(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2017
Release them jor grin
Re: Olamide - If I Release All Songs I Have Recorded, They Whole Place Will Scatter by Badovilla(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Uriel, Kemen and Bassey dine with former militant, Ateke Tom (Photos) / Man Tows Helicopter With Penis, Breaks Record / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West's Daughter North Celebrates Her Fourth Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.