Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Top Aide To President Buhari In Hot Soup. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Aide To President Buhari In Hot Soup. (322 Views)

Best Offer So Far - Plot Of Genuine Land At # 300,000 And More In Hot Locations / Video: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shaking Her Backside In Hot B / Anambra Massacre: Sen. Andy Uba Weeps, Gives Aide To Victims, Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Aide To President Buhari In Hot Soup. by uneeking(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2017
It has always been my opinion that President Buhari is the least of the challenges in the APC led Federal Government as the real problems lie in the kind of people he had to surround himself with in the desperate fight to win the last Presidential elections.

Then the fact that Nigerians (including the First Lady) have for sometime now been talking about the existence of a cabal that wishes to control the nation using the President in so doing surely justifies my long-held opinion in this matter. Add the issue of that now popular phrase among Nigerians – “Who is Presidency?” and you will also come to the same conclusions with me on this matter.

Having digested all of the information above, I am sure that the next article you are about to read here will not be too surprising to you. The only surprise would be that President Buhari was in a good state of mind enough to handle this delicate issue appropriately and I say a big KUDOS to him for that.

We surely also remember the issue of the letter from the President transferring power to his Deputy just before he travelled back to London for medical check and how it generated some level of dust in the polity. Well, now some light is being shed on all these issues gradually.

A top government official who naturally does not want his name in print has revealed that just before he left for London, President Buhari visibly angry with manipulations he discovered was going on around him especially by a very top and close aide to him, had to bypass his usual procedures of relying on the aide in question to get things done.

According to our source, at a point on the day of his departure, the President had to ask about the whereabouts of his Deputy which sent aides scurrying to get across to Osinbajo to urgently meet with the number one citizen.

Please continue reading @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-top-aide-to-president-buhari-in-hot-soup/

(1) (Reply)

Insurance / Tears! 23-year-old UNILAG Graduate Dies In Fatal Road Accident Just Few Days Aft / Stop!!!!! Buying Petrol Convert Ur Petrol Generator To Lpg Generator-08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.