Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! (917 Views)

Magodo Phase 2 Miniflats/1 Bedroom Flats / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / Miniflats @ Ikosi Ketu for (#300k, #350k) & Ikosi Gra (#400k) Per Year rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by HomesOfLife(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2017
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Surulere, Lagos is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flats cost ₦900,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year.
Babs offers you over 15 available 1 bedroom flats for rent in Surulere, Lagos on our listing.
The flats have been carefully hand picked by Babs for your perusal and can be filtered by price, finishing and location.
Kindly call us to end your property search TODAY!

1 Like

Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by sosexy111: 10:29am On May 15, 2017
What a wonderful grammar to speak.

You are a big liar for not uploading any picture after putting up such an attractive show.

You are a fat liar for giving us no contact details, is it lala or seun you want us to call or the Snakes?

You better complete this thread before it will become me and you today on nairaland.
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by oshobar(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
sosexy111:
What a wonderful grammar to speak.

You are a big liar for not uploading any picture after putting up such an attractive show.

You are a fat liar for giving us no contact details, is it lala or seun you want us to call or the Snakes?

You better complete this thread before it will become me and you today on nairaland.
Yimu

Lol.. You're really funny. I was actually blocked by "anti spam bot" for trying to post with pics. I can only send pics to you via whatapp or email. Also kindly note that my phone number is on my signature. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by sosexy111: 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
oshobar:

Lol.. You're really funny. I was actually blocked by "anti spam bot" for trying to post with pics. I can only send pics to you via whatapp or email. Also kindly note that my phone number is on my signature. Cheers
ok but I have searched for your WhatsApp number and didn't see any on your signature. Please send it, I really need it tnx
Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by HomesOfLife(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2017
sosexy111:
ok but I have searched for your WhatsApp number and didn't see any on your signature. Please send it, I really need it tnx
Still expecting a call from you ma.
Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by olawonder(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Fu<k u man! If ur unable to upload pictures then edit d headline!

1 Like

Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by sosexy111: 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
HomesOfLife:

Still expecting a call from you ma.
even when your number is highly Switched off. Well done.
Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by HomesOfLife(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
sosexy111:
even when your number is highly Switched off. Well done.

That is most probably network issues as my line is always on round the clock. Kindly call me if you still need my service. Cheers
Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by HomesOfLife(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2017
olawonder:
Fu<k u man! If ur unable to upload pictures then edit d headline!

May you learn to pass such useful advices without being rude and uncivil. It honestly didn't occur to me to edit the headline. Thanks. Will do that now.

1 Like

Re: Executive Miniflats To-let In Surulere!!! by kaysam315: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
A room in a 3 bedroom (shared apartment) is available at a relatively cheap price at Eric Manuel, Bode Thomas, Surulere.
the room is big, the house has 2 toilets, Balcony, microwave, refrigerator, unlimited wifi, and very neat. The house is fenced with 2 security guards, close to Bode Thomas police station, close to the shopping malls and close to costain. The roads are tarred and most importantly, electricity is good.

#300, 000 a year no extra charges
call[b] 07068323268[/b] for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Use Samsung Window Ac 1ph For Sale / Two Plots Of Land With C OF O At Evo Road(Gra) Portharcourt (see pics) / 8 Plot Of Land For Sale Former Rimax Institute Iyana Meiran Busstop 270m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.