Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. (10083 Views)

Reporting Live From The Auction - With Pictures. / 2010 Porsche Panamera At The Auction / Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2010
[size=14pt]2009 Nissan Maxima. Full options.Leather. Navigation. 25k miles or less[/size]

[size=14pt]Delivered to your compound in Lagos for:[/size] [size=16pt]N5m[/size]

[size=14pt]My contact is still:[/size] [size=16pt]promise72@yahoo.com[/size]

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by Pinkie9ja: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
@kunle-A nice thread, you have pristine cars,can i see pictures and landing prices of 2003-2006 bmw 3 series.thanks
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2010
Pinkie9ja:

@kunle-A nice thread, you have pristine cars,can i see pictures and landing prices of 2003-2006 bmw 3 series.thanks

As you are aware, these vehicles will be sourced directly from the Dealer's Auction. Inventory changes every week. However, i will work with you in sourcing your desired specs. Below are the prices for what you requested for:

2003 BMW 325  [120k miles/less]   N2.2m

2004 BMW 325  [100k miles/less]
  N2.3m

2005 BMW 325  [80k miles/less]
   N2.7m

2006 BMW 325  [65k miles/less]    N3.4m 

These will be clean title, Clean CARFAX Vehicles. Below are samples of the vehicle for this week's upcoming auction

My email is : promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=14pt]This is actually a 2007 BMW 328 with about 40k miles. Loaded. Super Clean.[/size]

Delivery Cost to your Lagos Address: N3.8m

My email is: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by ikechu: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2010
Please I need your advise.I am in a dilemma

What is the implication of an odometer been tampered?And how do I handle such a situation?

Thanks for all your support.Look forward to your reply.
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2010
ikechu:

Please I need your advise.I am in a dilemma

What is the implication of an odometer been tampered?And how do I handle such a situation?

Thanks for all your support.Look forward to your reply.

Apart from the obvious anger of feeling cheated. The biggest implication of a tampered odometer is in the maintenance and service. The biggest one of them all is the timing belt replacement. Some parts are meant to be replaced at specific mileage (at least to prevent the event of a costly failure). A broken timing belt can cause your pistons to be damaged and bent valves.

Some manufacturer recommends replacement at around 70,000 miles. If a car has about 60,000 miles and was rolled back to like 30,000 you will obviously pass the recommended mileage without you knowing it, and might prove costly for you.

There are other critical parts that can need changing but you don't know (the problem of a 30,000 miles car will be different from a 100,000 miles car) hence makes enjoying the car difficult for you.I have seen odometer rolled back almost 100,000 miles or more! A 180,000 miles odometer reading about 75,000!!!!

Another point of view is that if they can roll back the odometer, who knows what else is done to cut corners. Other notable ones are disconnecting airbag lights and "check engine" light rather that properly diagnose and fix the problem. If you don't get the warning, you can't fix the car, hence the car will break down on you prematurely. That is why you inspect those things before buying a car.

If you want to test a car to buy, turn on the ignition switch, make sure all th dashboard warning light comes on. (Check engine, Airbag, Charge, oil, etc) before you start the car.

There are lots of games played by the Naija dealers, you just have to be a little vigilant when you shop.

And not to forget the fact that its just plain wrong and dishonest!!!
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by nyrol(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2010
Egbon Kunle, thanks for this eye opener about this odometer stuff. i never knew it could be this bad. More knowledge to your knowledge. may your sales never cease insa Allah. Keep been open and sincere. We look up to you always.
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2010
nyrol:

Egbon Kunle, thanks for this eye opener about this odometer stuff. i never knew it could be this bad. More knowledge to your knowledge. may your sales never cease insa Allah. Keep been open and sincere. We look up to you always.

You're welcome. Forums are meant to share and transfer knowledge and ideas.
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
cool
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by ikechu: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2010
Thanks for your advise.Kudos to you.

Please what is the difference between maintenance and service of an Honda Odyssey 2004?Also, what do they mean by chasis lubricated?.

What are the things I need to do to keep my Honda Odyssey 2004 in top shape and how to go about it.As it relates to maintenance and servicing.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2010
ikechu:

Thanks for your advise.Kudos to you.

Please what is the difference between maintenance and service of an Honda Odyssey 2004?Also, what do they mean by chasis lubricated?.

What are the things I need to do to keep my Honda Odyssey 2004 in top shape and how to go about it.As it relates to maintenance and servicing.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Sometimes maintenance and service are used interchangeably. But the owners manual should guide you through all what you need to know and do in keeping up your ride. These may include among other things:

Regular oil change. Regular transmission oil top off/change. Proper tire inflation. Fuel filter and Air filter change when necessary. Brakes check. Tire rotation. Radiator coolant replacement etc.Like i said, you will have to look at the owners manual to guide you in knowing the appropriate times to do all these things.

Chassis lubrication: Some vehicle have grease points at the joints (Ball joints, Axle etc) that needs to be lubricated at regular intervals, some cars don't. Most alignment place can be able to tell if the odyssey has one. The chassis have like a "nipp-le" point to grease these areas. Your mechanic/alignment guy should know.

Enjoy your ride.
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2010
The Toyota Sequoia was redesigned in 2008. Its bigger, more powerful and have a huge road presence. It cannot be mistaken for another car on the road.

There are 3 Trim Levels:

*SR5

*Limited

*Platinum

The platinum offers most options. Although some options (Like Navigation) is still optional even on the platinum edition.

[size=16pt]2008 Toyota Sequoia Platinum. All Available Option. Cowhide Tobacco Brown Leather Interior. Navigation. 4X4. DVD. Premium JBL System. Stealth Black. In one word: Outstanding.[/size]

[size=14pt]Total Landing Cost: N9million[/size]

Questions: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
cool
Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2010
[size=18pt]2007 Lexus GX 470. DVD, Navigation. Full options. 41,000 miles Loaded to the tilt[/size]

[size=16pt]Total Cost to your compound:N6.2m[/size]

My contact is: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2010
more

Re: Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. by KunleA2(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Used Hilux Is Available As Much As U Want It, Start From 2004 To 2015 / Fuel System Cleaner / Tokunbo 2006 Honda Civic HYBRID - Mint Clean ________SOLD________

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.