Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) (24657 Views)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by hellohgy(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
imagine the fate of medical students of the school with the strike issue....
It is high time sometin is done to placate the issue

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:41am On May 15, 2017
winkmart:
GO TO FEDERAL SCHOOL, YOU WON'T
what's wrong with this one

Jambites should go to federal school Like Federal universities don't have capacities.

Read! You won't, u go dey sell wristwatches like abokii upadan.

I would rather buy from Konga or Walmart than buy any watch from you. Can you relate it the trash you just typed?

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by princedare(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2017
So disappointed, our government don't care about our education. Wen will I graduate in dis so called school?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Dman00(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
the two governors are toying with our futures,

We need help
yes we need help. Imagine after 5 years in school and I still dy 300L. God punish all of them
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by 2SWT(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2017
Nigeria is fûcked up

So Jamb wasn't aware of the strike?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 10:44am On May 15, 2017
Education in Nigeria is messed up, a complete disaster, in total shambles. Times like this you don't feel proud to be called a Nigerian. Months ago I said the real MVP are those students who had the patience to school in Nigeria(with numerous strikes here and there) then waste another year to serve..!
It seems Nigeria is cursed despite the blessings God has given to us. Who knows Nigeria might never work again...

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by winkmart: 10:45am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

what's wrong with this one

Jambites should go to federal school Like Federal universities don't have capacities.

Read! You won't, u go dey sell wristwatches like abokii upadan.

I would rather buy from Konga or Walmart than buy any watch from you. Can you relate it the trash you just typed?

Sorry sir if u feel offended... it was a joke and sarcastic. ....and when you buy from Konga, you might be buying from me cuz I have a store on there.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by princedare(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2017
dreezybines:
If they don't do something fast about it, those two heartless governors don't mind another 9-10 months of strike for the students...
It is obvious they show no concern with the current situation of Lautech.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by adewad13(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
thanks for the bravery, pls let the gates of the school remains closed till academic activities resumes.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Another problematic school in a problematic state.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
winkmart:

Sorry sir if u feel offended... it was a joke and sarcastic. ....and when you buy from Konga, you might be buying from me cuz I have a store on there.
You don't make jokes like that.

Cos I patronise you mostly from ur Fb page. It's OK sha

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
hellohgy:
Maybe with this action the federal government will find a solution to Lautech problem......

imagine just resuming from 9 month strike ....use 3week in skul and still strike back.......

SMH.......
The school should be awarded to Oyo state. The crisis will continue especially if both Governors are in different political parties. It doesn't make any sense asking Aregbe and Ajimobi; two irresponsible folks to pay the workers.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Oluwabenny: 10:50am On May 15, 2017
Qudbell:
a dn dy llorn bk.
let me now see what the two idiot govs are going to do.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by princedare(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
donbrowser:

The school should be awarded to Oyo state. The crisis will continue especially if both Governors are in different political parties. It doesn't make any sense asking Aregbe and Ajimobi; two irresponsible folks to pay the workers.
Irresponsible is even an understatement.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Bash92(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
After 9 month strike we resume for 2 month. Now another strike.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by mickeymimi: 10:52am On May 15, 2017
Thats so unfair on the jambites... embarassed

why make the jambites suffer for something the government did........why chose the day they are suppose to take their exams ..... for God sake why why ....... They must have prepared and read so hard for their exams... undecided

They could have chosen another day for the strike .......even though i feel their pain ......

Carry on o...keep punishing the poor children...while the governments and the rich kids are abroad having....expensive and better education..... selfish government. embarassed

what a country.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Mzthowxeen(f): 10:52am On May 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Another jamb will be starting today and after that different universities will start their screening exercise... Am sure lautech will also start their screening exercise soonest... So we gonna have three 100lvl set on ground...
uhummmmm
THREE 100LEVEL STUDENTS = FRESH, FRESHER, FRESHEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by jobbers: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
he ya
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by buffalowings4: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
Defaramade:
Na the Jambites na im I pity pass. Baba Hafusa and Ajirebi are very useless set of Governors if not that Nigeria is also useless, the two of them are not fit to be Councilors not to even talk of being Governors. Lalasticlala please help us move to front page let the whole world see the shameful situation of Lautech

cheesy grin

You no well I swear

Ajirebi haha
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 10:57am On May 15, 2017
God save us from this evil government!
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2017
These useless entities as governors have messed up this school. Lautech was rated by NUC as the best state universities for two consecutive times and she continued to impact lives until these animals came in. It's a pity cry
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by McElvis: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
EtzManOfMyself:
Chai Nd Mah Gt Exam By 1:30pm.....Baba God Plz Help O
and you balance here ... receive a microwaved slap now ASAP
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by rinw: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
mickeymimi:
Thats so unfair on the jambites... embarassed

why make the jambites suffer for something the government did........why chose the day they are suppose to take their exams ..... for God sake why why ....... They must have prepared and read so hard for their exams... undecided

They could have chosen another day for the strike .......even though i feel their pain ......

Carry on o...keep punishing the poor children...while the governments and the rich kids are abroad having....expensive and better education..... selfish government. embarassed

what a country.

This is he best time they can do it. After jamb there is nothing at stake on the part of the useless government.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2017
Qudbell:
I passed by the school this morning and I was just shaking my head and thanking God ive scaled through even tho I spent 6yrs instead of 5. Rumor has it that the school has been shut down for 3 months till august, I pray it isnt so o. I commiserate wit those still in the system.
Bro 5,6, 7, years e nor matter, far as u don go and as u comot ur result balance and ur degree dey ur hand then u din achieve am. Afterall as u comot come some ppl wey bin finish b4 go still de find work
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
haba lautech, if you're in 100level in this school, just rewrite jamb apply another school
I've been in 300level since 2015.should I rewrite jamb too?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Samueladebayo: 11:15am On May 15, 2017
May God intervene to the situation of LAUTECH. Our leaders are not helping the situation of things in this country..
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by henryderek: 11:16am On May 15, 2017
They are toying with the future of students, Its a thing of shame to this nation, both ajireebi and ogberan are using the future of Lautech students to play kite...

Have said this before and I won't hesitate to say it again this country doesn't worth dying for it is high time they find lasting solution to the strike of a think. Why spending billions on mediocrity when our education system is crumbling? kissThey are toying with the future of students, Its a thing of shame to this nation, both ajireebi and ogberan are using the future of Lautech students to play kite...

Have said this before and I won't hesitate to say it again this country doesn't worth dying for it is high time they find lasting solution to the strike of a think. Why spending billions on mediocrity when our education system is crumbling?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by sirbiolee(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2017
Defaramade:
Are you still un Ogbomosho.?
I dey dia... u nid any info?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2017
God please intervene!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Examination Past Questions / 9 Ways Students Waste Money, Possible Solutions / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.