Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting (2972 Views)

2019 Graduate Trainee Programme At Wapic Insurance Plc / Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate / First Class Chemical Engineering Graduate Comes On Twitter To Beg For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2017
It is a corporate jungle out there! The AHA moment for thriving and very successful organizations is a realization of the better way to remain in business which is to have world class strategies with equally competent hands to drive such strategies.

Thank you for accessing Charles Goodings and Associates’ Internet home page.

We at CGA would like to welcome you to our newly redesigned website. We have taken great care to update and improve all of the information on this site and will continue to work aggressively on updating the site to keep you better informed about CGA and provide essential information in an easy to use way.
[PayPorte...Your preferred online store]

We believe in excellence of our solutions’ quality and delivery. We have made a commitment to supplying superior, sustainable and cost-effective Human resource solutions that meet the needs of our clients, the market and our community at large.

Graduate Trainee Program

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years max
LocationLagos
Job FieldEngineering / Technical Graduate Jobs

Requirements:

B.Sc (2nd class) /HND (Upper class) in Engineering from a reputable institute.
Individuals should have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 27years of age by Dec 2017.
Minimum of 0-2years work experience is an added advantage.
We are looking for individuals who have strong commitment to develop career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn & passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in different locations in Nigeria.

Method of Application

Interested candidates should submit their applications & CV’S on charlesgoodingsandassociates.com with the subject line Graduate Trainee Program _Engineering.
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Nobody: 9:36am On May 15, 2017
ideologies:
It is a corporate jungle out there! The AHA moment for thriving and very successful organizations is a realization of the better way to remain in business which is to have world class strategies with equally competent hands to drive such strategies.

We at CGA would like to welcome you to our newly redesigned website. We have taken great care to update and improve all of the information on this site and will continue to work aggressively on updating the site to keep you better informed about CGA and provide essential information in an easy to use way.

We believe in excellence of our solutions’ quality and delivery. We have made a commitment to supplying superior, sustainable and cost-effective Human resource solutions that meet the needs of our clients, the market and our community at large.

Graduate Trainee Program

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years max
LocationLagos

Requirements:

Individuals should have completed their NYSC and must not be older than 27years of age by Dec 2017.
We are looking for individuals who have strong commitment to develop career growth and personal development, strong drive to learn & passion for excellence, must be IT savvy, must be willing to work in different locations in Nigeria.

Method of Application

Interested candidates should submit their applications & CV’S on charlesgoodingsandassociates.com with the subject line Graduate Trainee Program _Engineering.

how much is the pay
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2017
ideologies:

Graduate Trainee Program

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years max
LocationLagos

Requirements:

Method of Application

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2017
ideologies:

Graduate Trainee Program

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years max
LocationLagos

Requirements:

Method of Application

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2017
open
ideologies:

Graduate Trainee Program

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years max
LocationLagos

Requirements:

Method of Application

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by cy22me(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
This e-mail address is not valid..... Its correct
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Acedit(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
did anyone go for the assessment center today?
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
Still open
Acedit:
did anyone go for the assessment center today?
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
ideologies:
Still open

hw much is the pay

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=ideologies post=56648875]Still open [/quote

Somebody shared an invite he got from them, maybe not this thread but I'm sure I saw it. According to the invite, the exam was today, he was told to do an online assessment yesterday.
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=GentlemanAyo post=56655576][/quote]

Did u apply??
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Acedit(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2017
Yes I also completed the test yesternight but unable to make the AC.

Anyone who went for d AC could jz comment.
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2017
Randy91:

Did u apply??

Yes but I wasn't called.... . Studied EE, I guess they are not looking for EE guys.
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by GentlemanAyo(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2017
Acedit:
Yes I also completed the test yesternight but unable to make the AC.

Anyone who went for d AC could jz comment.

Which of the engineering course did you study?
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Acedit(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Which of the engineering course did you study?

Mechanical
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
still open
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
ideologies:
still open

I sent my CV and up till now,I have nt heard from them....
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
ba calm
Randy91:

I sent my CV and up till now,I have nt heard from them....
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
ideologies:
ba calm

if you say so...There is no problem but I learnt the access center has bn done already...that's just my concern...I don't if there will be another batch...

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2017
ideologies:
ba calm

We are caming smiley

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2017
Acedit:

Mechanical

Cool, studied EE
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Chuxk1: 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
I studied EE and i was invited... probably d application has closed wen u applied
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Acedit(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
Chuxk1:
I studied EE and i was invited... probably d application has closed wen u applied

Any updates from them?
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Chuxk1: 12:33am On May 25, 2017
No... D lady tod me dt dey wd get bck to evrybody b4 d end of dis month
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by ideologies(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
good report
Chuxk1:
Re: Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting by Acedit(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2017
Chuxk1:
No... D lady tod me dt dey wd get bck to evrybody b4 d end of dis month

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State TESCOM Exams Past Questions And Answers / Chevron Is Recruiting All Types Of Interns Apply Now / Celtel Interview In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.