Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

May And Baker Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / May And Baker Interview (1843 Views)

Graduate Job Vacancies At May And Baker Nigeria Plc / there is an ongoing recruitment for sale representative at May and Baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May And Baker Interview by jydharry(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2017
please who else on this platform applied for medical sales Representative in May and Baker pharmaceuticals?? I got a call from them this morning asking me to come for interview on Wednesday by 9am at their office in Ikeja. please kindly share your view if you received a call from them too cos I'm doubting the authenticity of the call, I asked the last that call to send a mail or SMS as confirmation and she said May and Baker doesn't do that.
Re: May And Baker Interview by jydharry(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
Admin please help push this to FP.
Re: May And Baker Interview by wroskian(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2017
@Jydharry, you don't need further confirmation neither is a push to fp needed for you to take a decision. Nawa for you o, dem call you for real interview you dey find sms & email... shocked

Did you apply? From your post, you did.

You were asked to come to M&B's office at Ikeja, does M&B have an operational base there? YES. If the location you're asked to report to is at Sapara street along Oba Akran, then the invite is real.

1 Like

Re: May And Baker Interview by tolugar: 10:39am On May 15, 2017
jydharry:
please who else on this platform applied for medical sales Representative in May and Baker pharmaceuticals?? I got a call from them this morning asking me to come for interview on Wednesday by 9am at their office in Ikeja. please kindly share your view if you received a call from them too cos I'm doubting the authenticity of the call, I asked the last that call to send a mail or SMS as confirmation and she said May and Baker doesn't do that.

You are asked to come to their office for interview and you are here looking for front page confirmation.

Later you ll be telling God to pick your call.
Re: May And Baker Interview by uniqueoo2(f): 10:53am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=jydharry post=56535668]please who else on this platform applied for medical sales Representative in May and Baker pharmaceuticals?? I got a call from them this morning asking me to come for interview on Wednesday by 9am at their office in Ikeja. please kindly share your view if you received a call from them too cos I'm doubting the authenticity of the call, I asked the last that call to send a mail or SMS as confirmation and she said May and Baker doesn't do that.

I got a call this morning from may and baker for an interview and test slated for Wednesday and I also requested for a mail/SMS but I got same response as yours...
Re: May And Baker Interview by jydharry(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2017
wroskian:
@Jydharry, you don't need further confirmation neither is a push to fp needed for you to take a decision. Nawa for you o, dem call you for real interview you dey find sms & email... shocked

Did you apply? From your post, you did.

You were asked to come to M&B's office at Ikeja, does M&B have an operational base there? YES. If the location you're asked to report to is at Sapara street along Oba Akran, then the invite is real.

thanks so much for your response, Yes I applied but the location on the job advert was Abuja and that's why I applied, I posted it just to know if anyone else applied for the job in north central and was called just like I was. I based in Abuja and I got the call not long ago.
Re: May And Baker Interview by jydharry(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2017
tolugar:

You are asked to come to their office for interview and you are here looking for front page confirmation.

Later you ll be telling God to pick your call.

baba calm down...
Re: May And Baker Interview by wroskian(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2017
jydharry:

thanks so much for your response, Yes I applied but the location on the job advert was Abuja and that's why I applied, I posted it just to know if anyone else applied for the job in north central and was called just like I was. I based in Abuja and I got the call not long ago.

You applied for a Med Sales Rep position & Abuja was indicated in the advert to be the location. To the best of my knowledge, what that means is your field/territory/where you will be working from is Abuja. In other words, you will be covering territories in north central. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment Discrimination / Guys I Need Ur Help....it My First Time / Entry Level Vacancies At Daltrade Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.