Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week (1751 Views)

Advertise And Get Paid In Dollars / Build Your Own Website Within 1 Month / Modified// How To Make 50k Within 1-2weeks With Just 12k5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week by samusonite: 10:24am On May 15, 2017
About Konvaj

Konvaj is a 21st Century market place where people from different places converge together for digital transaction. Apart from connecting buyers with the sellers, Konvaj also help members to raise fund to start a business, improve a business or complete a project.

Our vision is to develop an open market where common citizens that cannot afford the cost of building an e-commerce website and driving traffic to it can leverage on our platform to connect with international communities for digital transaction and fund raising for sustainability of their businesses.

Promoting your business on Konvaj directory with your own personal e-shop/storefront is free. Konvaj does not take commission on any successful business transaction. It is absolutely free but to raise fund with Konvaj, you are required to register according to your circle of influence and recruit minimum of 2 persons to do what you have done. This will help us to generate traffic for those that placed their business on Konvaj.

We help our members to raise funds through networking. The days of hawking products around by sellers have gone. The application of digital technologies has created new forms of work, new divisions of labours and new forms of financing. With your konvaj online shop and referral link, you can promote your businesses and raise fund whenever and wherever. Why should your business sleep with you when you can leverage konvaj platform and remain opened 24/7?

Konvaj is providing you with the platform to join the digital economy community, allowing you to also raise funds to support your businesses and projects. What are you still waiting for? Go on, sign up right away!
https://www.konvaj.net/#/coolcash
Re: KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week by samusonite: 9:37am On May 18, 2017
Our Objectives

To boost Nigeria economy and beyond through e-commerce space by providing free e-shop/storefront for all participating members.

To help member raise funds to start a business, improve a business or complete a project.

To create a digital marketplace for buyers to connect directly with sellers without middlemen.

To create more jobs for youth in e-commerce, warehousing, transportation and logistics.

To promote easy interstate business transaction by bridging the distance divide.

To bridge the digital divides in e-commerce transaction and use of internet technologies.

To create a digital market place for made in Nigeria products and services.
https://www.konvaj.net/#/coolcash
Re: KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week by bitcoinvin(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Una no dey tire for pozi??...the time i saw bring 2 persons and the two persons bring another person,i just weak
Re: KONVAJ- Advertise And Earn 89k Within 1 Week by Michaelnsd: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Digits Over/digits Under Best Binary Options Trading Ticks Winning New Strategy / Register Your Company Today With Cac / 10 Best Pension Management Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.