Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Night Club Manager Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Night Club Manager Vacancy (1206 Views)

Vacancy For Night Club Manager / Administrative Manager Vacancy / Office / Hr Manager Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Club Manager Vacancy by saidioo: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Night Club Manager

A new buzzing Night Club in the Benin City Night Club scene is seeking the services of a Nightclub manager to work in an exciting fast-paced, fun atmosphere.

The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask. Good people skills and excellent communication are requirements to succeed in this role.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the club is being operated as safely and as profitably as possible.

Experience
1-3 Years of relevant prior experience may be required.

Duties of a night club manager

• Develop Strategies on how to create awareness for the Nightclub.
• Responsible for training and hiring competent staff like barmaids, bartenders, bouncers, DJs and maintenance workers.
• Ensure proper planning and implementation of the night club’s special events and promotions.
• Oversees the process of ordering food, glasses, alcohol, ice, napkins and other club supplies on routine basis.
• To ensure that the club is being operated as safely and as profitably as possible.

Perks and Benefits
• Official Car
• Accommodation
• Very attractive salary

The role is open to the best and the brightest, relocation allowance will be provided for candidates outside Benin City.

Interested candidates should send CV's to recruitmenthrdsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Night Club Manager Vacancy by captainking(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
saidioo:
Night Club Manager

A new buzzing Night Club in the Benin City Night Club scene is seeking the services of a Nightclub manager to work in an exciting fast-paced, fun atmosphere.

The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask. Good people skills and excellent communication are requirements to succeed in this role.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the club is being operated as safely and as profitably as possible.

Experience

• Responsible for training and hiring competent staff like barmaids, bartenders, bouncers, DJs and maintenance workers.
• Ensure proper planning and implementation of the night club’s special events and promotions.
• Oversees the process of ordering food, glasses, alcohol, ice, napkins and other club supplies on routine basis.
• To ensure that the club is being operated as safely and as profitably as possible.

Perks and Benefits
• Official Car
• Accommodation
• Very attractive salary

The role is open to the best and the brightest, relocation allowance will be provided for candidates outside Benin City.

Hello.. I am a banker.. I would love to apply for this.. It's my dream job..
Re: Night Club Manager Vacancy by tifany89(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
saidioo:
Night Club Manager

Experience

Perks and Benefits
• Official Car
• Accommodation
• Very attractive salary

I live in Benin and fortunately I have loads of ideas for this. I can comfortably grow ur customer base by creating awareness for the club and coupled with my managerial skills, I think am just the guy you are looking for. Drop your mail let's talk further if u don't mind
Re: Night Club Manager Vacancy by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 15, 2017
tifany89:

I live in Benin and fortunately I have loads of ideas for this. I can comfortably grow ur customer base by creating awareness for the club and coupled with my managerial skills, I think am just the guy you are looking for. Drop your mail let's talk further if u don't mind
are u 4 real. You have failed. He should drop his mail.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / Recruitment: Travel Kulture Nigeria Limited / Which Do I Go For? Please Advise Me...Bank job or security guard job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.