Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee (44297 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Limerick: 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:

Not a graphic designer ooo, I just do it for fun. Check this
Haha! Good one...
Cokersclub is your social handle?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Smellymouth: 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Wetin be Bole , na Boli I know

Here in warri, we call it Bole..
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Itanna: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Some ladies r already marking him. Omo this one will be a good baby daddy oo. At least,it is one of d most lucrative career for our ladies now. Hook up with a rich famous guy and get pregnant d next month. U get a child support and also be famous. U see headlines like hushpuppi baby mama wish their son/ daughter happy birthday, hushpuppi baby mama goes swimming etc.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
Limerick:

Haha! Good one...
Cokersclub is your social handle?
just on nairaland.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Disneylady(f): 1:34pm On May 15, 2017
Itanna:
Some ladies r already marking him. Omo this one will be a good baby daddy oo. At least,it is one of d most lucrative career for our ladies now. Hook up with a rich famous guy and get pregnant d next month. U get a child support and also be famous. U see headlines like hushpuppi baby mama wish their son/ daughter happy birthday, hushpuppi baby mama goes swimming etc.
lol
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 15, 2017
Everyday for the theif, one day for the owner, enjoy d money while it last sha

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by bamasite(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
Chassis... Chaaaaiiiiiii.....Chaaaaiiiiiii
There is God ooooooo

This is both savage and a hit back to back.....But first let me confirm from the oga @ the top @Olamide....Na only him fit confirm if na back to back hit!

*NO BETTER WAY TO START YOUR WEEK THAN TO WATCH THE CONCLUDING PART OF THE LAW OF THINKING.WATCH IT NOW!* GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW WEEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_kk1A48J8
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2017
I have this man on Snapchat the way he spends is ridiculous. Pls who knows what hr really does.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by paradigmshift(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2017
AJJ17:
Mehn!! Wettin dis guy dey do?
yahoo guy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by paradigmshift(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
bsideboii:
What does dis guy do for money ?

yahoo guy
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by omiaruk: 2:14pm On May 15, 2017
Victoriaworld:
What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and looses his soul
this is how to spot hopeless haters. Stop beefing
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by sweetkev(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:

Not a graphic designer ooo, I just do it for fun. Check this

please guy remove the name. I need the pic in plain. Thanks
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by centboy123456(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
flawlessT:
See his head like wat I dnt know grin grin

just see dis one I just dey look u add all ur family member or na no get money pass am bad Bed belle people
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by misano(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2017
Limerick:
Yeah nice! U a graphic designer right? Me too
He 4 even put im picture near the drink. Respect 2 all graphic designers.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by misano(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
I can add my own stuff and make the pix look different ooo.

10 billion likes to this graphic designer . Pray ur graphic work take U places. 1Love.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by chijokz(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2017
Amagite:
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Ray Hushpuppi just shaded actress Oge Okoye and singer, Kcee.

He took to his Snapchat to post a photo of some dollars and a glass of champagne. He then made it clear to those who would want to steal the photo that he has already put his name beside it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/lol-hushpuppi-shades-oge-okoye-and-kcee.html

All those asking what Hushpuppi does for a living....He's a successful yahoo guy based in Malaysia. He heads the Asia Pacific Division of the international yahoo cartel he belongs to. He has been able to strategically invest the yahoo proceeds into legit business ventures both in Malaysia and Naija.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by cybriz82(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
Pic wey dem crop?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 15, 2017
misano:

10 billion likes to this graphic designer . Pray ur graphic work take U places. 1Love.
thanks sir. I am glad reading your comment. Amen to ur prayers. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
sweetkev:

please guy remove the name. I need the pic in plain. Thanks
no. grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by Johnsown1(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
After reading this post and seeing this wealth now

Somebody in Ewedu land will start looking for who e wan tiff im body parts for money rituals

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by stingged(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2017
HOT MAMA!!!!!! MOTHER GOES FULLY UNCLAD TO CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY CELEBRATION

THESE PICS WILL BLOW YOUR PANTS AWAY.
Only this KOURTNEY can go FULLY N A K E D to CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY.

If you THINK YOU HAVE STRENGTH TO LOOK WITHOUT p****g on yourself

http://stingged.com/hot-mama-kourtney-kardashian-posts-nude-snap-instagram-celebrates-mothers-day/

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by flawlessT(f): 6:19pm On May 15, 2017
centboy123456:

just see dis one I just dey look u add all ur family member or na no get money pass am bad Bed belle people
Fool... Go get a life and stop been stupid cus I'm not ready for ur kind... saying all this won't add kobo to your bank acct so get busy idiot
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by hapsyno: 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
cool

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by tk4rd: 7:01am On May 16, 2017
flawlessT:
See his head like wat I dnt know grin grin
Neither Flat-head nor Cone-head.?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by couplingsingles: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
finally finally,this guy craze don dey enter market
But guy,you are somehow somehow wicked sha.

Uncle blablabla and aunty blablabla right now

The godfather of fraud. What an empty, desperate life he lives mtchewwwww
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by flawlessT(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2017
tk4rd:
Neither Flat-head nor Cone-head.?? grin grin
grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
If I told him at the time what would happen in future, he’d laugh me out of his space, punctuating his security with “God forbid.” Where is he now? Ever since I saw his picture in 2010/2011, I knew his hands weren’t clean. Nairalanders and Linda’s blog visitors were too busy tapping from his destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.