Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Free Webhost. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Webhost. (993 Views)

Incredible Offer,free Webhost Ree Website Free Webtools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Webhost. by yicob(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2007
Please fellow webmasters, i need a free webhost site where i can use my domain name.com free of charge. Even if it is 5mb.
Re: Free Webhost. by syskay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2007
There are a handful of free web hosting providers on the internet. But there is usually a catch. They will display Banner and pop-up adverts on your site. Furthermore, they do not support PHP, CGI, SQL and other advance scripting languages. No visitor to your website will take you seriously when they realize you are on a free server.

You can visit the following sites for free Hosting:

www.netfirms.com/free
www.freewebs.com
www.fateback.com

However, if you are ready to part with just N1000 per year for a 20MB professional hosting plan. You can give us a try.

Syskay Systems
www.syskay.com
Re: Free Webhost. by Donmacoweb(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2007
a
Re: Free Webhost. by naomijt(f): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2007
You can get absolutely free hosting for life at http://www.sterlingfree.com.

But there is usually a catch. They will display Banner and pop-up adverts on your site.
SterlingFree does not display any banner or pop-up

Furthermore, they do not support PHP, CGI, SQL and other advance scripting languages.

SterlingFree.com provides and supports PHP/MySQL and CGI

No visitor to your website will take you seriously when they realize you are on a free server.
There's no way visitors to your site will know that you are hosted on a free server if you are on SterlingFree wink
Re: Free Webhost. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
Does sterlingfree support ftp,or beta still i need a webhosting site with instant ftp activatn n supports ftp,payment by card(c)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mtn Sim Can Now Grant You Instant Broadband Connection / Porpo Calculator For Africa Students / slasdlksdlkas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.