Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) (26973 Views)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun / Aba Industrial City To Host 30,000 Artisans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by ohereiyi: 5:26pm On May 15, 2017
Chukwu gozi Mazi Ogah. Uturu / Abia on the move.
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:
Am here to learn

How many plots of land is 211,209 hectares?

if you want to know, divide by 6
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:
Am here to learn

How many plots of land is 211,209 hectares?

21 plots of land equal to 1 hectare so that means 211, 209 hectares multiplied by 21 gives you the land size in plots. Or better still convert it to Sq km by dividing by 100 cos 100 hectares of land equal to 1 sq km, that would give you approximately 2,112 sq km! That's very very large! I actually doubt if anyone can acquire that gargantuan size of land in the South East. Anyways, kudos to Mr. Ogar! It's the right step in the right direction.
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
Emusan:

2.47 acre = 1 hectare
6 plots = 1 acre

So you have over 3m plots there

No sir! 7 plots equal to 1 acre of land whereas 21 plots equal to 1 hectare. That means 3 acres equal to 1 hectare. Remember, all the above figures are approximates. Kindly refer to my rejoinder to the post you replied. Hope you are clear now? Cheers bro!
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by Emusan(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2017
ceejay4real:

No sir! 7 plots equal to 1 acre of land whereas 21 plots equal to 1 hectare. That means 3 acres equal to 1 hectare. Remember, all the above figures are approximates. Kindly refer to my rejoinder to the post you replied. Hope you are clear now? Cheers bro!

1 acre = 4048.825 sq.m
1 hectare = 10,000 sq.m

Now do your mathematics and show me how you arrived at 7 plots & 21 plots respectively.

How will you approximate 2.47 to 3 not even 2.5
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Masters Energy has Opened his Industry city project in Abia State

Good one. Project already completed or still under construction?
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 15, 2017
Good news.i only like good news
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
emmanuelorieji:
The industrial city is located in Uturu along Okigwe-Afikpo road. Nice place
I schooled at Uturu, the town does not know what to do with "Land" everywhere you face na either virgin land evil forest, cashew plantation and so on.

1 Like

Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by Emmyviva: 9:23pm On May 15, 2017
Kudos to you USO .. OTHERS are there busy buildn hotels
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2017
If every importer does this, less pressure on forex.
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:28am On May 16, 2017
golddust6000:
six plot make one hecter, so use your brain count the rest.
15 plot per hectare bros
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:30am On May 16, 2017
ceejay4real:

21 plots of land equal to 1 hectare so that means 211, 209 hectares multiplied by 21 gives you the land size in plots. Or better still convert it to Sq km by dividing by 100 cos 100 hectares of land equal to 1 sq km, that would give you approximately 2,112 sq km! That's very very large! I actually doubt if anyone can acquire that gargantuan size of land in the South East. Anyways, kudos to Mr. Ogar! It's the right step in the right direction.
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:01am On May 17, 2017
rozayx5:
lalasticlala

this is worth celebrating than all these useless hotels built with State Allocation

where runs girls are groomed

I will say that it is mental laziness that leads most of our businessmen to build only hotels.

There are other profitable businesses that can generate profit.

Hotels are really profitable but the rate at which everybody wants to own a hotel is unhealthy..

1 Like

Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
golddust6000:
six plot make one hecter, so use your brain count the rest.

Hectare is about 20plots of land.

It means this man has purchased all the land connecting Uturu to Ebonyi state.
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:13am On May 17, 2017
ceejay4real:

Best calculation so far.

I know I have done this calculations in the past quoted in Square metres figures picked from the Oxford dictionary.

Yes, a hectare is about 21plots..
Re: Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:16am On May 17, 2017
Emusan:

1 acre = 4048.825 sq.m
1 hectare = 10,000 sq.m

Now do your mathematics and show me how you arrived at 7 plots & 21 plots respectively.

How will you approximate 2.47 to 3 not even 2.5

Consult the Oxford dictionary of current English for authentic figures..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty / 10 Beliefs And Financial Decisions That Keep You Broke / Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.