Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,533 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. (408 Views)

Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / Prof. Wole Soyinka - I’ll Tear My Green Card As Donald Trump Became Us President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. by lanya: 11:48am On May 15, 2017
I love food but I’m sure you all already know that. All the guys I’ve dated (divide whatever number you just thought of by three) are (were) great cooks , hardworking too (well, I like to reserve my energies for more tasking exercises like jumping into conclusions).

So it was kind of unbelievable that of all ways to punish a boyfriend, I decided to not eat his food. He had promised we were going somewhere only for him to decide last minute that swimming was a nicer idea and with friends too, his friend and girlfriend o. Nobody went anywhere that day, I think his friend still hates me , but I was still upset. Like how could you change plans because of someone’s plan with his own girl? What’s my own inside? It’s not like he didn’t apologize but I held onto the anger for my dear life. ”How could that even cross his mind?” I kept asking myself over and over again.

After trying to get me to talk and laugh and failing, he left to the market, came back, and proceeded to the kitchen. All the while I was pretending to ... Read more @https://olliealley./2017/05/13/ill-show-you-by-not-eating/

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Dim Light By Awolesi Kehinde Sunkanmi / New Love Poem: Dear Dove(a Poem Of Love) / The Chiology Way To Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.