Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nysc Anthem: 2017 Batch A, Do You Know How To Recite Nysc Anthem? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Anthem: 2017 Batch A, Do You Know How To Recite Nysc Anthem? (3200 Views)

Nysc Anthem : (lyrics And Audio) / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC Anthem | Lyrics | MP3 Free Download By Corpers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Anthem: 2017 Batch A, Do You Know How To Recite Nysc Anthem? by Bari22: 11:55am On May 15, 2017
Interesting,

Before going to NYSC I never know about any NYSC anthem until when i arrive camp in the second day we are asked to recite NYSC anthem, to my surprise some of the corpers close to me started while majority or let me say 95% of the corpers doesn't know how this recite it, though you will learn it in camp you supposed to know it even before camping. Advantage of knowing NYSC anthem is that your babe may ask you, "please I can't hear that anthem clearly please teach me". It is then you will show her that you are NYSC guru, Lol. Let us go directly to our topic of discussion

'Attention'

*Youth obey the clarion call,

*Let us lift our nation high,

* Under the sun or in the rain,

*With dedication and selflessness,
*Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve

Let me tell you, NYSC anthem is sweeter than National anthem, you will believe me when you reach there.

You are now good to go, get ready to serve Nigeria under the sun or in the rain. Enjoy camp life.
www.naijinfos.com/2017/05/nysc-anthem-2017-batch-do-you-know-how.html?m=1
Visit www.Naijinfos.com daily for NYSC news update.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For 2017 Batch A,stream 1 Corpers Posted To Plateau State / Inquiry On NYSC Allowee / Latest NYSC Approved 2016 Batch A Stream II Passing Out Day Announced (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.