Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Would You Do If? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Would You Do If? (96250 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If? by kemmy(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2005
Pray to get amnesia..... or ask any doctor if im get amnesia drug.

What would you do if you were walking jejeli down a street in Lagos(NIGERIA) and a white guy/babe look you well well....then call you,NIGGER!
Re: What Would You Do If? by tayotina(f): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2005
Thank God I get mouth abi?

What would you do if you were kissed by a mad man/woman?
Re: What Would You Do If? by bolasho(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2005
Obiviously I will not wait for a mad woman to kiss me,

what will you do if your love/partner turns mad?
Re: What Would You Do If? by tayotina(f): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2005
bolasho:

Obiviously I will not wait for a mad woman to kiss me,

What if it happened unexpectedly?
Re: What Would You Do If? by bolasho(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2005
I will have to go and see my Doctor and ask for medical advise on what to do
Re: What Would You Do If? by legry(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2005
Go for fasting for 40 days and keep asking God why i was kissed by a mad woman

What would you do if you find out that your best friends thats about to get married girl is Maddly in love with you and she keeps telling how she loves you
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2005
I'll wait for the wedding day, then when they ask "is there anyone who knows why these two should not be joined togather in holy matrimony" I'll raise my hand! grin
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2005
buy a bullet proof vest and start watching my back for her angry fiance

what would you do if you were telling a friend about a passion affair you have been having, only for both of you to find out that the guy is her husband who she had lamenting to you about his being distracted from her
Re: What Would You Do If? by kemmy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2005
Seun, you bad o!Why should you wait till the wedding day?If I were the lady.......nothing for youy again!

Anyway, back to the question,.....the question never complete.Let me assume that I don't know he's married.....(that's the easiest for me to answer)!I'll suggest we confront him together and from his answer...deal with him accordingly.

What would you do if you fancy this girl and you find out that she fancies someone else?(Help wanted!This one na true situation wey dey happen for my school right now).
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2005
If she's worth it I'll wait for the "relationship" with the other guy to blow up (this happens to 90% of more of modern "relationships"wink, and then I'll take it from there. Otherwise I think I can always find someone else to fancy.

What would you do if, one month after marriage, you discover that your partner slept with someone else the month before your wedding?
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2005
when did he propose?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Seun(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2005
Let's say he proposed 12 months to the wedding.
Re: What Would You Do If? by Greatpeter(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2005
I will reject it and hand them over to God. he will judge the case for us.

What will you do if you later know that your lover which you have been sleeping with is genetically related unknowingly to you? grin
Re: What Would You Do If? by Eresi(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2005
Forget it, after all it's not a do or die affair.

What would you do if a President of a country proposes marriage to you as his 7th wife?
Re: What Would You Do If? by legs(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2005
check if the other six are still alive

what would you do if you were fronting at a party with your gucci designer bag and it suddenly fell on the ground and some dry sticks of agbado and ekpa rolled out with 3 dirty rumpled twenty naira notes?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Eresi(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2005
Forget it, afterall it's never a do or die affair.

What would you do if the President of a country should propose marriage to you as his 7th wife?
Re: What Would You Do If? by IAH(f): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2005
Eresi:

Forget it, afterall it's never a do or die affair.

What would you do if the President of a country should propose marriage to you as his 7th wife?

Marry him and divorce him when his term in office has ended. Then, look for my age-mate to marry.

What would you do if your white wedding gown gets stained with a huge map-of-Africa stain(from menstruation) at the altar?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Angelgal(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2005
Make sure that does not happen cause I keep track of my cycle monthly

If it does happen (Heaven forbid!) I'll make sure my maid of honour is glued behind me till we leave the church...

Now what would you do if you were walking on the street and your pad falls out of your panties in full view?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Angelgal(f): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2005
legs:

check if the other six are still alive

what would you do if you were fronting at a party with your gucci designer bag and it suddenly fell on the ground and some dry sticks of agbado and ekpa rolled out with 3 dirty rumpled twenty naira notes?

Dunno what agbado and ekpa mean (I'll assume it's a local snack like kulikuli)

I'd mutter while picking the unajebo stuff up "this is the last time I'll hold things for a friend"

What would you do if you suddenly have a stomach upset in heay traffic
Re: What Would You Do If? by skull: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2005
I would sure cross dress, afterall it's so easy for a lady to do so, she'll still look nice, except it's the bare chested costume, then to hell with the job!......moreso it would be only for the party, isn't it?

What would you do if woke up from coma and found you'd been transfused with HIV infected blood just to save your life?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Greatpeter(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2005
I will seek spiritual help and go back to the hospital to test me and use the forum to preach the gospel of salvation.

What will you do if your lover dumps you on your very wedding day and runs away with other lover?
Re: What Would You Do If? by WesleyanA(f): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2005
i'm too good for him anywayz grin. i'll just get over it and hope he runs into a hole angry

what would you do if you fart by accident and your crush heard it. embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If? by hotangel2(f): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2005
dayum.. i would laugh... but will also be embarassed

what will you do, if i slap you?
Re: What Would You Do If? by bolasho(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2005
Hot angel, if u slap me once i will give u the other chic so that u can slap it too, so far its u (hot beauty angel)

what would u do if I ask u to marry me?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Greatpeter(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2005
How can that be? you aren't a lady If you are a lady and you're ok, with good manner I will subscribe to your love kiss No objection and no vacancy will be my motto. grin
Re: What Would You Do If? by legry(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2005
What would you do if you are caght making out with a lover in your office by another lover of yours
Re: What Would You Do If? by Greatpeter(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2005
I will now decide who I will go for and dump the other and then begged the one I have chosen.

what will you if were mistaken for Osama by the US Intelligence?
Re: What Would You Do If? by hotangel2(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2005
If i were mistaken for Osama Bin Laden, that'll be great, cos i wil get to prove i am not him, and then get money by sueing the government for assault. The best way to become rich is getting money by sueing.

What will you do if you found osama somewhere?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Greatpeter(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2005
Yhe! i will jump up and thank my God, then run to inform the US intelligent that I've found osama so that they can give the Money tag placed on who ever sees and reported same. What a cheap popularity with lots of dollars.

What will you do if you suddenly find yourself in hell fire?
Re: What Would You Do If? by WesleyanA(f): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2005
i'll enjoy the heat. hehe grin.... no. really, i'll wake up from my sleep. it must be a nightmare. really.

what would you do if you lost your cellphone. cry
Re: What Would You Do If? by hotangel2(f): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2005
Oh, i will CRY More than you probably will. I love my cell phone, can any teenager live without one?

What will you do if your dad says you can't go to a party you know your crush/bf will attend?
Re: What Would You Do If? by legry(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2005
ewwwwwww girlfriend im straight

What would you do if you are offered 8 million dollars by Bill Gate for one night with your wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (167) (Reply)

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.