Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. (912 Views)

Disposable Takeaway Plate Making Machine And Soap Making Machine For Sale / Order Your Liquid Caustic Potash, Potassium Hydroxide Base for Black Soap-Making / Start Wig Making Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. by emerem: 12:45pm On May 15, 2017
Dear,

Laundry, bar and other forms of soap, Dettol, Izal, condensed milk, paint, mosquito coil, hair relaxer/shampoo, super glue/adhesives, wood polish, finisher etc are among the widely needed household items that we all crave for even if we are damn broke. The good news remains that you can start the production of these items with as low as N2000 and make upto N50,000 within three days. I will prove this to you instantly. Kindly send a blank email to this email address: soap_making_manual@selfaidinitiative.org, wait immediately to get an instant response in your inbox. Dont wait on our government, start doing something today, now. You can also text your email address to 08133972034 with the caption "soap Manual" to get more detailed guidelines. Stop being idle, start doing something today especially now that the country's economy is down, you wont regret this engagement.

For dropping by, just ask me for your FREE gift "Awakening The Giant Within" if you want it. You will enjoy the book specially prepared to gear you towards success and actions that pay.

Re: Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. by adomuwiner(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
send detail to: adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. by emerem: 1:25pm On May 15, 2017
adomuwiner:
send detail to: adomu2009@gmail.com
Check your email for the details. Thanks.
Re: Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. by Barisua: 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
kennethdavid983@gmail.com
Re: Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. by emerem: 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
Thank you Nairalanders for your support. I have sent all requested details to your several emails and I look forward to receiving more. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Janitorial Cleaning Service / Dc-dc Boost Converter 12v 56v 48v 20a Step-up Voltage / New Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.