Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

“True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband (966 Views)

'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / "True Love Means You" -mercy Johnson Writes Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by robosky02(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
“True love means you” -Mercy Johnson writes emotional birthday message to husband

Finally the day Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson has been waiting for has arrived. Mercy
who gave an early birthday shoutout to her husband, Prince Odi Okojie before now, took to Instagram to write a heartfelt birthday message to her husband whose birthday is today.

Here’s what she wrote;

“Every woman’s fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix but my destiny can’t cry on me cus ur love is with me.
I have memorised you like a verse in the Holy Bible and I mention you like a prayer.
True love means everything ,but for me True Love Simply Means You.

You understand me even when I say nothing.
We have used Trust as brick and Patience as a Cement to build our home,as sometimes love isn’t enough.
Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the Fragrance in my breath.
I am certain that I can live a few moments without breathing but I can’t live without you as every breath I take,reminds me of You.
I love u,not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime.
I love u so much that my heart skips of excitement
I don’t want to be ur Need,I want to be ur desire.
HBD MY HOPE @princeodi

cc: lalastuiclala, mynd44
https://www.informationng.com/2017/05/true-love-means-mercy-johnson-writes-emotional-birthday-message-husband.html

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
grin

I believe in TRUE LOVE tongue
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

See TrapQueen oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So i commented before you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
Lovely....
Some of you have been single for too long. The only time you hear "Boo" is when you fart.

Your story go change for the remaining part of this year in Jesus name!!

3 Likes

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
Lovely

Even Smelly too....

I am feeling fly
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

See TrapQueen oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So i commented before you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nawa ooo..

Ur comment was different awhile ago... embarassed

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Nawa ooo..

Ur comment was different awhile ago... embarassed

You copied my Shiny teeth ( grin ) so i copied your View of True love. Besides, i believe in True Love too... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

You copied my Shiny teeth ( grin ) so i copied your View of True love. Besides, i believe in True Love too... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I always got a shiny teeth ooo... grin

2 Likes

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by BlaiseBankss(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
na so ..... keep it up......buh don't make yur marriage public tho.....my own opinion sha..... but the hubby black oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I always got a shiny teeth ooo... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That Goats Teeth is a KILLER cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

yea honestly she has set a standard for other actress who are just breking their homes any how

and shouting on old women in the hospital (I now call name oh) grin
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=robosky02 post=56541820]

yea honestly she has set a standard for other actress who are just breking their homes any how

and shouting on old women in the hospital (I now call name oh) grin[/qoute]

cheesy grin

Hahahaah...well, its her life sha..being married for many years need a lot of effort to keep the couples relationship on fire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by BlackDBagba: 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by femolacqua(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
That's some heavy message, nice.
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2017
marriage is a beautiful thing it can change your life

1 Like

Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Smellymouth: 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Even Smelly too....

I am feeling fly

Hahaahaah..
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Laveda(f): 2:16pm On May 15, 2017
This is beautiful smiley smiley
Re: “True Love Means You”-mercy Johnson Writes Emotional Birthday Message To Husband by Amberon: 2:32pm On May 15, 2017
I don't believe in all these PDAs. Instead of writing it on IG, why not send it your husband as a text. Or write it and place it under his pillow. Even people be writing essays to their kids on IG who aren't up to a year old.

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2017: You Guys Look Good Together - Fans Beg Debie-rise To Marry Bassey / Rev FEB Idahosa Spotted Kissing His Wife Laurie / Emma Oh My God Remixes Sen. Ademola Adeleke Dance Video And Its The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.