Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures (36921 Views)

Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by whizcartel(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
sulesadat:

yorubas that burn little boy to death in badagry for stealing garr got hearts abi?, talk well na.
Bro. I said "most" na. I did not say all na. some of my best friends are from the north.

the thing is that Northerners are too much. They overrun were ever they settle and most of them always constitute nuisance. irrational in thinking. I have had encounters with those kind.

The westerners also have their bad eggs, including the east. Both which I detest with a passion.

If the north decide to revolt against the federation. we are all in trouble. They are too much. And majority are heartless.(what I observed).
so why I no go run away

NB: THE LYNCHING OF A 7YEAR OLD BOY NEVER HAPPENED IN BADAGRY. AND HE WAS NOT EVEN 7YEARS OLD SEF.
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BRO.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
and people were watching
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 7:30pm On May 15, 2017
Barberians!
May wrat of God Almighty be on all those perpetrator's. May them suffer same faith.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by tyisrael: 8:04pm On May 15, 2017
fergie001:
So they burnt him?
It was that same park that they moved my old man's phone 2 weeks ago before d man go reach house to block his line,150k don vamoose from the account by one Hussein Musa,how they do this stuffs,I just don't know.
This country hard,if he is Hussein Musa and burnt,well....go and answer to your creator.I have no RIP to waste.
yes oh. This people are wicked if u fall victim u will understand that dey dont know wot mercy is. No rip to waste indeed
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Arda1000(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
I know the guy na yoruba, and he was send to beyond by hausa. Na master and slave mata

Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by akon4u: 8:31pm On May 15, 2017
Na waaa
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by UncleJudax(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Why are we still this backward. So BC he stole a phone, next action is to take his life . TBH we need to get our acts together if we are to move forward. Even if we spilt this country sef, we go still dey do this kind things . Like peak milk #ItsInYou. Wickedness full men heart
Oga, una no de move anywhere. Some people must play the role of backwardness. It happens to be Africa.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by kingkhan(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
Aluu 4 and their killers are northeners? Stupid op
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 15, 2017
whizcartel:
Bro. I said "most" na. I did not say all na. some of my best friends are from the north.

the thing is that Northerners are too much. They overrun were ever they settle and most of them always constitute nuisance. irrational in thinking. I have had encounters with those kind.

The westerners also have their bad eggs, including the east. Both which I detest with a passion.

If the north decide to revolt against the federation. we are all in trouble. They are too much. And majority are heartless.(what I observed).
so why I no go run away

NB: THE LYNCHING OF A 7YEAR OLD BOY NEVER HAPPENED IN BADAGRY. AND HE WAS NOT EVEN 7YEARS OLD SEF.
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BRO.

story, check ur words 'NEVER HAPPENED IN BADAGRY , THE BOY NOT EVEN 7 YEARS, which one make i blive?
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by whizcartel(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2017
sulesadat:

story, check ur words 'NEVER HAPPENED IN BADAGRY , THE BOY NOT EVEN 7 YEARS, which one make i blive?
Ogbeku! Whichever.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 15, 2017
whizcartel:
Ogbeku! Whichever.

i now know y u said dose things about d north, true colours showing, hater of d north, weh don sir
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by nkemjacob2(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2017
sulesadat:

BIAS GOAT , DID U MENTION OSINBAJO AND EKWRENMADU?
re u blind wen i say FEC and NASS
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by whizcartel(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2017
sulesadat:

i now know y u said dose things about d north, true colours showing, hater of d north, weh don sir
haha! very funny. Bro I have got nothing but love for the north. In fact I have got love for Nigeria. I would love to marry a Hausa/Fulani woman when I'm ready.

The north has a rich and colourful culture. But when it comes to hostility and Bullshìt. na them carry first. followed by the east, the south and the west.

Nigeria it self is now becoming a dangerous place. because of all this unscrupulous characters who are against advancement.

But bro answer me o abeg. Is there not a problem with the North and some of the northerners? I know there is problem in the whole of Nigeria o... But you yourself know say na the north dey affected pass.

PS: Can you introduce me to some pretty Hausa ladies cheesy
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ChinonsoDike2: 4:47am On May 16, 2017
Africans are subhuman. Fuk Africa! Fuk Nigeria! Fuk the black race! I can't wait for the day of the rope when the black race will be wiped off the surface of the earth.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ChinonsoDike2: 4:50am On May 16, 2017
armadeo:
The message is simple don't steal.

They would move a 100k phone and sell it for 15k.

God punish them. Mad bastards.

If you don't steal you won't get burnt .

Have you low IQ subhuman blacks heard of the rule of law?! Lol. Whites will always be superior to the black race. ALWAYS!
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 7:20am On May 16, 2017
whizcartel:
haha! very funny. Bro I have got nothing but love for the north. In fact I have got love for Nigeria. I would love to marry a Hausa/Fulani woman when I'm ready.

The north has a rich and colourful culture. But when it comes to hostility and Bullshìt. na them carry first. followed by the east, the south and the west.

Nigeria it self is now becoming a dangerous place. because of all this unscrupulous characters who are against advancement.

But bro answer me o abeg. Is there not a problem with the North and some of the northerners? I know there is problem in the whole of Nigeria o... But you yourself know say na the north dey affected pass.

PS: Can you introduce me to some pretty Hausa ladies cheesy

write application for marriage to a hausa girl den i will help u out but u will bribe with a yoruba girl too oh.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 7:22am On May 16, 2017
nkemjacob2:
re u blind wen i say FEC and NASS

mtweeeeew, i don forget say na igbo i dey talk to sef.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by armadeo(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Have you low IQ subhuman blacks heard of the rule of law?! Lol. Whites will always be superior to the black race. ALWAYS!

It's you who has subnormal intellect.

Have you ever wondered why mob action is rampant in nigeria?

It's because your rule of law has failed woefully.

Bufoon
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ChinonsoDike2: 11:21am On May 16, 2017
armadeo:

It's you who has subnormal intellect.

Have you ever wondered why mob action is rampant in nigeria?

It's because your rule of law has failed woefully.

Bufoon

I wonder why there is no mob violence in western and oriental countries that practice the rule of law. It obvious that blacks are just barely removed from wild beasts. Black, subhuman scum. Blacks are demons created by the devil. They contribute nothing to humanity, and I can't wait for you and your elk to be exterminated.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by NaijaBlend: 1:25pm On May 16, 2017
neoShinto:

Shut up.

Your fellow jews have built a temple where they worship Kanu

You should have taken your medication before leaving home!
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Arda1000(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
neoShinto:

Shut up.

Your fellow jews have built a temple where they worship Kanu

Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by whizcartel(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
sulesadat:

write application for marriage to a hausa girl den i will help u out but u will bribe with a yoruba girl too oh.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Do we have a deal bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by armadeo(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

I wonder why there is no mob violence in western and oriental countries that practice the rule of law. It obvious that blacks are just barely removed from wild beasts. Black, subhuman scum. Blacks are demons created by the devil. They contribute nothing to humanity, and I can't wait for you and your elk to be exterminated.

You really lack comprehension skills.

Read the post you quoted and the first line of your response.

Ps drink sniper if you are tired of being black.

Our system has failed. We need to change everything.

You are waiting for everyone to be wiped out.

Come and kill us.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 16, 2017
whizcartel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Do we have a deal bro? cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes!!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ChinonsoDike2: 4:31am On May 17, 2017
armadeo:

You really lack comprehension skills.

Read the post you quoted and the first line of your response.

Ps drink sniper if you are tired of being black.

Our system has failed. We need to change everything.

You are waiting for everyone to be wiped out.

Come and kill us.

You have a low IQ, you subhuman crapstain. My question was rhetorical. If these systems worked for the west and the orientals, why have they failed in Africa?!

The answer : Africans are low IQ subhumans that are unworthy to be called human. I don't need to kill you; you will kill each other when the Aid stops.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

You have a low IQ, you subhuman crapstain. My question was rhetorical. If these systems worked for the west and the orientals, why have they failed in Africa?!

The answer : Africans are low IQ subhumans that are unworthy to be called human. I don't need to kill you; you will kill each other when the Aid stops.

Non so.

Even the lowest of baboon is smarter than you. Be there screaming out your frustrations online.

Frustrated youth. Go and steal and be burnt to death.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by ChinonsoDike2: 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
armadeo:

Non so.

Even the lowest of baboon is smarter than you. Be there screaming out your frustrations online.

Frustrated youth. Go and steal and be burnt to death.

Lol. Cry all you want.

Your country will forever be a third world crap hole. Soon, a new Hitler will rise, and burn you and your baboon family to death, subhuman sh1tskin nigger.

Low IQ scum.
Re: Man Burnt To Death At Alaba Rago Park For Stealing Phone - Pictures by armadeo(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Lol. Cry all you want.

Your country will forever be a third world crap hole. Soon, a new Hitler will rise, and burn you and your baboon family to death, subhuman sh1tskin nigger.

Low IQ scum.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Schoolboy Robs Old Woman With Cutlass (Photo) / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect / Offa Robbery: IGP Idris Faces Possible Arrest (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.