Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

MAX Okada,Motorcycle-Taxi Hailing service in Lagos helps people give to charity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MAX Okada,Motorcycle-Taxi Hailing service in Lagos helps people give to charity (546 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / Why Do People Give Birth To Children They Don’t Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAX Okada,Motorcycle-Taxi Hailing service in Lagos helps people give to charity by maxdotng(f): 1:25pm On May 15, 2017
MAX.ng, a startup in Lagos that equally runs MAX Okada a Motorcycle-taxi hailing app polled a few Nigerians about giving to charities, a whopping 85% said they never do. When asked why the reasons included; no time to go to the charity / I don't know what they need / I don't know where they are / It is too far from where I live.

MAX.ng has found a way to resolve this. MAX.ng has signed up some children's charities in Lagos, Nigeria and asked them what they needed. MAX.ng will be picking up these items from generous people AND delivering them to the charities. Not only that, a percentage of the delivery proceeds will be given to these charities. So the more care packages the charity receives, the money MAX.ng gives them.

Visit http:///2pQJaW5 at www.max.ng to donate to a charity of your choice. Charities include Love Home Orphanage, Wesley School for the deaf, Pacelli school for the blind, Hearts of Gold hospice, etc. You can donate provisions, writing materials, baby food, toiletries, etc. Pickup and delivery begin this May, 2017 in time for the International children's day.

Please call for more info > 09060630740.

Re: MAX Okada,Motorcycle-Taxi Hailing service in Lagos helps people give to charity by AskProf: 8:13pm On May 15, 2017
maxdotng:
After polling a few Nigerians about giving to charities, a whopping 85% said they never do. When asked why the reasons included; no time to go to the charity / I don't know what they need / I don't know where they are / It is too far from where I live.

MAX.ng has found a way to resolve this. MAX.ng has signed up some children's charities in Lagos, Nigeria and asked them what they needed. MAX.ng will be picking up these items from generous people AND delivering them to the charities. Not only that, a percentage of the delivery proceeds will be given to these charities. So the more care packages the charity receives, the money MAX.ng gives them.

Visit http:///2pBVrl4 at www.max.ng to donate to a charity of your choice. Charities include Love Home Orphanage, Wesley School for the deaf, Pacelli school for the blind, Hearts of Gold hospice, etc. You can donate provisions, writing materials, baby food, toiletries, etc. Pickup and delivery begin this May, 2017 in time for the International children's day.

Please call for more info > 09060630740.

(1) (Reply)

How To Diagnose Malaria And HIV By Yourself / A Partner That Prays / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.