Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone (1535 Views)

How To Unlock Solo Aspire M / The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone / Get Solo Aspire M For Just N4,150, Only If You Are Selected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone by Spazwik: 2:25pm On May 15, 2017

The SOLO company was launched in 2014 to leverage end-to-end content delivery and phones to increase value proposition for customers and drive smartphone adoption in Africa. SOLO Music users get to stream and download from a library with 20 million international and local music tracks for free.

To provide increased value, SOLO recently introduced the SOLO Aspire M; the latest smartphone from SOLO. It is a mid-range smartphone and Nigeria’s first contract phone. With ₦4,150 customers can own a smartphone. The SOLO Aspire M was launched in conjunction with two partners; Airtel Nigeria and RenMoney Microfinance Bank.

The SOLO Complete Package has Airtel Nigeria as its default service provider. Subscribers pay ₦4,150 monthly for an unlimited social media bundle, 1 GB of data, 60 minutes talk time and 60 free monthly SMS for the 12-month period.

More at : http://www.dailydigest.ng/solo-aspire-m-nigerias-first-contract-phone/
Re: The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone by 9jarom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
How To Unlock SOLO Aspire M from Airtel?
Unlocking SOLO Aspire M from Airtel

The phone is missing the paired SIM

How do I unlock my phone?
By recharging your line with N4,150 and this can be done from the lock screen, Please see Pictorial guide below, Tap the Top Up icon, It shows an input page, Enter the recharge card pins, when total recharge is up to N4,150, It shows Installment Received and the phone is unlocked.

How do I remit the monthly commitment?
By Recharging your Airtel number with N4,150/monthly using the code *486*PIN#.

What happens if I don't meet my monthly commitment?
Your phone will be locked. You will not be able to make calls or use any phone functionality.

How much is the SOLO M from Airtel
The phone is FREE but you need to make a monthly commitment fee (bundle price) of N4,150 for 12 months with the first-month bundle price paid upfront.

we have contained a little tutorila on how to unlock it here http://forum.gsmhostingvip.com/showthread.php?tid=452

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Is There Any Advantage In Updating Android Device? / Infinix Zero 2 Complete Screen + Touchpad Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.