Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single (30407 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by ecamzy: 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
Popular nollywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor was spotted dancing to MamuZEE’S New Single *Selfie* at the season 2 of the Abuja all white pool party…

This is the first time seeing The twice Performing after being off the musical scene for a while now. According to the twice the new single tittled Selfie will drop this month ending and the fans should expect nothing but the best fork them….

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MAMA ENDOWED!!!

BWEST MUMMY cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MAMA ENDOWED!!!

BWEST MUMMY cheesy cheesy cheesy

embarassed

Bweats that cant give a standing ovation is that one bweast?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Afriifa(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
Keep d hustle Real
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

embarassed

Bweats that cant give a standing ovation is that one bweast?

Are you talking from experience or you are insinuating? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those Bwest are like Watermelons..... Suckling and Yummy.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 3:41pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Are you talking from experience or you are insinuating? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those Bwest are like Watermelons..... Suckling and Yummy.

grin grin grin

You dont need a soothe sayer to tell u those loyal bweasts. Besides, the whole world hv seen her without top b4.

They be staring @ d floor , paying homage to gravitationl force. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

You dont need a soothe sayer to tell u those loyal bweasts. Besides, the whole world hv seen her without top b4.

They be staring @ d floor , paying homage to gravitationl force. embarassed

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

But for them to get an erection, you need to turn them on. Don you think so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Give the girls some dough cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 3:49pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

But for them to get an erection, you need to turn them on. Don you think so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Give the girls some dough cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arrrrhhhh!

Are you actually a lady? angry
Are bweasts d1cks that need stroking befor they can wake up n poke fun? Only n1pples have that luxury n swags.

Berasts r supposed to be proud even when d shy n1pples r taking a nap waiting for a spark

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Arrrrhhhh!

Are you actually a lady? angry
Are bweasts d1cks that need stroking befor they can wake up n poke fun? Only n1pples have that luxury n swags.

Yes i am a lady... You didnt understand me.

If you want it Firm And UPRIGHT.... THEN GIVE HER SOME DOUGH.... SHE COULD GO PLASTIC FOR YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by dechar(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
the twins dem don loose focus wen cossy loose her own twin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes i am a lady... You didnt understand me.

If you want it Firm And UPRIGHT.... THEN GIVE HER SOME DOUGH.... SHE COULD GO PLASTIC FOR YOU

Me n cossy? shocked shocked

Id rada remain a virgin. cool

Besides, i want natural soft mounds not some silicon sedated sacks.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Me n cossy? shocked shocked

Id rada remain a virgin. cool

Besides, i want natural soft mounds not some silicon sedated sacks.

You, Virgin? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

You, Virgin? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ofcos! cool wink

Or did u disvirgin me without my knowledge? angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Ofcos! cool wink

Or did u disvirgin me without my knowledge? angry

AH!!! ABEG OOOOO cheesy

I Comment My Reserve

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by HARDDON: 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

AH!!! ABEG OOOOO cheesy

I Comment My Reserve

Cant believe she is shy online ! grin cheesy

I see the way u have been looking @ my trousers while im talking with u like my face is on my trousers cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by estans(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2017
Cheap ass cissy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by olaolulazio(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
Has bra will suffer it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by bercarray(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
soI sure somethings dey run for this guy mind as im dey look the breast and the guy beside him no fit holl am again e be like guy make we exchange place na I wan feel am too

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by axglide(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm...enjoy your life. I often thought Bobby is meant for babies, but this woman has commercialized her own.

Anyway if interested, a Brand New Nokia Lumia 640 5' 1GB RAM 16GB 4G LTE Windows 8 Smartphone is for sale. Kindly follow the link below.

http://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/357/brand-new-nokia-lumia-640-5-1gb-ram-16gb-4g-lte-windows-8-smartphone

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by TheTrueSeeker: 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
Was it not this lady that gave Pastor David Ibiyeomie 7 days to release Kemi or get exposed?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by JayRise(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
what a Beau. This girl is not getting any older yet?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by 1zynnvn(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
look at this man

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by njuwo(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by CuteMorriz: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
Kassy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by topgear(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
estans:
Cheap ass cissy

Very cheap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Olibboy: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
LA Breast LA Cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Tenim47(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
Mamuzee...those guys still dey sing?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
another flatron agbaya oshi. all thanks to push up bras.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by DLondonboiy: 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Cant believe she is she online ! grin cheesy

I see the way u have been looking @ my trousers while im talking with u like my face is on my trousers cheesy grin

Chai

Pastor, you don spoil finish.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by yoma64: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
Sweet love
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Dancing To Mamuzee’s "Selfie" New Single by c4tnoelz: 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
Carry go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Huge Shadow Gradually Pushing Dija Out Of Music Business [PICS] / Toke Makinwa Blasts Men Who Expect Her To Date Them Just For Their Dreams -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.