Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,155 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Boy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy (649 Views)

Diary Of My Boy STRIKER / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) / My boy Marshall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy by ewiewi39(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2017
Please I want to know how pure this my boy is..... is just 12weeks and a day old now.... HELP

Re: My Boy by eezeribe(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
I don't think giving it the kind of 'food' I can see in that yellow plate is what your boy needs at this stage to attain maximum growth,btw lovely boy you got there.
# Experience...
#Dog lover...
Re: My Boy by Greene66: 4:59pm On May 15, 2017
Your dogs should not grow in such environment and that food is not what your puppy needs. You need to clean and sanitise that environment and give them some good treats.

Besides, we need more pics to determine it's originality.
Re: My Boy by dmode: 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
See as sasha dy look the nigga..lol

(1) (Reply)

What Should Panda Do To Have Sex? / The Best Male And Female Rottweiler Puppy For Sale...pix Added..outstanding / The Last Female Slant Back German Sherperd Puppy 4 Sale..i Uploaded Her Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.