Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fadama Guys Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadama Guys Again (925 Views)

Abdulrazaq Okays N350m For Colleges Of Education, FADAMA / Fadama Guys: Have The Guys Been Played? / Biafra, Igbos Be Vigilant, Be Aware. The Are Trying To Blame You Guys Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fadama Guys Again by 18snazzy(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2017
An Agricultural program that seems promising for graduated populace of Nigeria willing and able to join the world Of "Economic diversification" in Nigeria #ChangeBeginsWithMe. This program is overtly characterized with the usual nepotism and "Nigeria Factor". For instance, I made an application on the 8th of may 2017 and immediately an e-mail was sent to my mail from Fadama GUYS containing my Application ID(You have just opened account for your Fadama GUYS application and your Application ID is FDGUYS/DC2E/FCT2017. This account was opened on 08-05-2017.

Your account will be automatically closed on the final registration date, if your application is not completed. If you wish to complete your application, please visit www.guys.fadamaaf.net, To log in, click `Already applied` and enter your Application ID and password. Click on `Incomplete Application`. You must click the `Submit application` button on the final page of the application form for your application to be submitted.

Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Fadama III AF or send out your information to guys@fadamaaf.net with "Fadama III GUYS" in the subject line of your email.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team), I couldn't continue my application because of network issues. So, I went online last week saturday to continue with my application, I inserted the Application ID that was issued to me by Fadama GUYS and to my greatest dismay I got an instant notification that the Application Id I inserted does not exist. I called all their help lines 08085841038, 09059496263 no response, I even sent mail to them no reply guys@fadamaaf.net. Well the funniest part is that the application that is suppose to end by 12:00AM 15th May 2017 ended 2:00PM 15th May 2017. This is very silly and a pitiable disma bisma [/b]but just like they say in our local palace, [b]"watin man go do". My plea and advice to either the guys behind this program or the ministry of Agriculture is that they should be very careful and remember "there is God oo". cry cry embarassed [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Fadama Guys Again by InemGIBS: 5:05pm On May 15, 2017
I Have successfully Completed my registration, even though I feel there should be provision for modification of some fields to suit what may be expected of the applicants, in areas where the applicants should express themselves, bought I think the portal is cool, except for some technical challenges which have been resolved. The Portal is still open and not closed. It might have been a temporary network or other technical issue. I suggest you should try again.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING | Audu Maikori Sues El-rufai For N10 Billion / See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch! / Why Re Igbos Begging To Stay In North??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.