Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. (1469 Views)

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
I have a sister who has Ond distinction in Computer science from Gateway polytechnic and B.sc distinction in Computer science from Unilorin. Kindly help out please. She clocked 25 years last month. Should in case anyone wish to help kindly comment while we privatize any further chatting.
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by psucc(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
op The highest pass level needed by Oil Companies is B Sc. Credit so that they can pay.

lolsssss.
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
I didn't get you right
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by toliba1(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
ELUTEK:
I have a sister who has Ond distinction in Computer science from Gateway polytechnic and B.sc distinction in Computer science from Unilorin. Kindly help out please. She clocked 25 years last month. Should in case anyone wish to help kindly comment while we privatize any further chatting.
Bsc distinction?
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 6:09pm On May 15, 2017
Exactly B.sc distinction.
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by fabregas04(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
ELUTEK:
B.Sc distinction abi 1st class? I am not understanding
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by gidimasters(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
fabregas04:
B.Sc distinction abi 1st class? I am not understanding
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2017
ELUTEK:

What is the meaning of B.sc distinction ?
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
ELUTEK:

If you claim your sister had B.sc distinction then I am sorry she can't get any job in Nigeria oo, tell her to go to Ghana she can use her B.sc distinction there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2017
which one is bsc distinction again?
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 7:22pm On May 15, 2017
Let us get it clear first class is otherwise known as distinction.
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Raintaker(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2017
didn't her school retain her?
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
Unilorin didn't do that ooo
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by GeoOla25(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=ELUTEK post=56549834]I have a sister who has Ond distinction in Computer science from Gateway polytechnic and B.sc distinction in Computer science from Unilorin. Kindly help out please. She clocked 25 years last month. Should in case anyone wish to help kindly comment while we privatize any further chatting. [/quote
kikikikikikiki..B.sc Distinction, Dino melaye got schooled with your sis

1 Like

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by nefertitiram: 9:10pm On May 15, 2017
Op,
I doubt if your sister even went to school if she told you she graduated with bsc distinction.

She should just look for husband and marry with that bsc distinction or you can employ her if you have so much faith in that qualification.
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by wasiuom: 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
Af far as Unilorin is concern, there is no Bsc distinction in my school. we can have any pf the followings either: first class, 2:1 (upper credit, 2:2 ( second claas lower), 3:1 (3rd class upper) and pass. where did you get youRs from?
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
When you fail to read post well, you display nothing but stupidity. Distinction is classified as first class and that is adopted in Nigerian universities. First class is otherwise know as distinction. When something stand out above others then it can be referred to as distinction. If anyone is here to criticize the word distinction then I doubt if you actually pass through university. Any student that gains admission into university would as from his/her first day know what grade means exepte a frivolous student. Is it only Unilorin that is awarding such grades you mentioned above? Of course no, that is general grades in any university. But am surprise to read your post' my school doesn't award distinction rather 2.1. Is a fact k own to all. Read well before you comment about any post.

2 Likes

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 9:44pm On May 15, 2017
@wasiuom, you can imagine your formulated grades credited to Unilorin from your own statistics. Blunder...
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by lagostokd: 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
Congratulations to your sister for the distinctive results. It will be nice of you to highlight her skill profile and also make the subject of this thread catchy so as to appeal to the attention of recruiters. Best of luck in your search
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
lagostokd:
Congratulations to your sister for the distinctive results. It will be nice of you to highlight her skill profile and also make the subject of this thread catchy so as to appeal to the attention of recruiters. Best of luck in your search
Thanks
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by dahmie2013: 10:16pm On May 15, 2017
ELUTEK:
When you fail to read post well, you display nothing but stupidity. Distinction is classified as first class and that is adopted in Nigerian universities. First class is otherwise know as distinction. When something stand out above others then it can be referred to as distinction. If anyone is here to criticize the word distinction then I doubt if you actually pass through university. Any student that gains admission into university would as from his/her first day know what grade means exepte a frivolous student. Is it only Unilorin that is awarding such grades you mentioned above? Of course no, that is general grades in any university. But am surprise to read your post' my school doesn't award distinction rather 2.1. Is a fact k own to all. Read well before you comment about any post.
Hello.... B4 u start insulting ppl upandan, stop displaying ur poor communicatn skills in public. Now, can u go 4 an interview & dey ask u what is ur class of degree & u say "B.Sc Distinctn", dey will just laff @ u. So u need 2 be clear wen communicating, distinction & d likes is peculiar with polytechnics, while university has its own way of classifying degrees.

4 Likes

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Ohislee(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
dahmie2013:

Hello.... B4 u start insulting ppl upandan, stop displaying ur poor communicatn skills in public. Now, can u go 4 an interview & dey ask u what is ur class of degree & u say "B.Sc Distinctn", dey will just laff @ u. So u need 2 be clear wen communicating, distinction & d likes is peculiar with polytechnics, while university has its own way of classifying degrees.

Leave the guy alone, he doesn't want to learn. I believe he is a polytechnic graduate. He trying so hard to justify his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by fabregas04(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2017
dahmie2013:

u dey mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 8:30am On May 16, 2017
Ohislee:

Leave the guy alone, he doesn't want to learn. I believe he is a polytechnic graduate. He trying so hard to justify his stupidity.
You are such a stupid person for commenting stupidity here. What has precipitated you to post such? If you ain't mad you won't post like you did above. Anyway, it depicts from the name 'Ohislee' that you know nothing than to abuse here. Despite being a university graduate for about a decade, I'll never look down on any Polytechnic product as some of them stand out and better than you with no vision. Just read your comment again, and see the rudeness portrayed by you. What a senseless and irrelevant comment!
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 16, 2017
All this polytechnic graduate sef will be forming baddo here!

Please Nlers, is there any english like

"Should in case"

The thing weak me sha

Op, learn to be corrected so that you ca move on
Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by tosbobby(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2017
Guys,
Trust you had a pleasant night rest.

Before anything, we need to commend her sister for a meritorious academic grade.
I read through all the contributions and smile.

The issue of Distinction or First Class shouldn’t bring controversy. This forum is to share and receive vital information.
What I know about UI is that, the school mgt. often prepare letter of recommendation for their first class/distinction product[s] to a reputable firm for reassessment and employment.

Some of the contributors were not actually mocking you neither your sister but trying to send a signal like… wao! is this guyyyy not aware of the economic state of this country?

However, the age range shows that she could be popularly demanded in the labour market.
Access bank value people of that age range and the academic grade. First Bank for instance do not always make it open that they need a distinction/first class graduate but during recruitment, immediately they identify somebody like that, there is a special department for them at the head office. Although she will still need to prove it; certificate apart.

Another thing, while seeking/waiting to be called by a reputable organization, there are high profile private schools that could employ her and willing to pay her very well.
In some places, Distinction is not hot cake because of the cost implication; companies want to save.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ond Distinction And B.sc Distinction Needs A Job Please Help Out. by ELUTEK: 10:27am On May 16, 2017
olorunwa90:
All this polytechnic graduate sef will be forming baddo here!

Please Nlers, is there any english like

"Should in case"

The thing weak me sha

Op, learn to be corrected so that you ca move on
If you talk about correction it is not you who doesn't know correct English that will correct me. Where were you when I got admission to study in university about 2 decades ago? That is the problem of most of you that just left school or nysc. Also, you made an incorrect sentence ' He trying hard to justify his stupidity' you can see yourself now...if it is misspelling error I won't complain but you jumped over from 'He' to 'trying' instead He's trying. You referring to me as a polytechnic graduate right? Only a slowpoke like you will do that when I hold about 2 degrees. Even though am one, does it mean polytechnic graduates are not sound or what? You need to discover whom you are, concentrate on career and make good use of your talent and stop thinking you are brilliantly ahead of others. When you begin to do this definitely the sky isn't your limit. If otherwise, then you need to be counselled psychologically. Face your career okay and stop vituperating unnecessarily.

(1) (Reply)

Koladaisi University Recruitment / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Ongoing Nationwide Massive Recruitment (Over 3,000 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.