Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise (510 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Linda Ikeji Is Not The Loudest Voice On Social Media – Kemi Olunloyo Says / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by jefferson5545: 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and second runner-up, Tokunbo Idowu, TBoss, has lashed out at critics who accuse her of keeping silence since the show ended.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, TBoss wondered why she’s expected to reveal all that is going on in her life on social media.

She wrote, “Hi Boss Nation, once again, I want to say a massive thank you for your love and support while I was in the house and now that I’m out. I really prefer to show not tell, but maybe it’s time I address certain things.

“Since I’ve been back from the house, the pressure to show some activity has been immense.

“Everyday I get comments that say, why don’t you post more, why don’t you appear at places more? The question i’d like to ask in return is to what end?

continue reading

Re: Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by gbegemaster(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
Just shut up. Please.

I will give you one million naira just to shut up.
Re: Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by Dalastically: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
This geh...
Re: Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2017
She's got nothing to offer!
Re: Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by Kondomatic(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
Arise Oh par pa paaaaa
Re: Tboss Blasts Critics, Says “empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise by Shelloween(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2017
THoe

(1) (Reply)

Students Who Poses On Facebook As Custom Officers Selling Auctionedcars,arrested / Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: What My Mother Told Me The Day She Died’ / Yippe!!! D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy, Daniel Oyebanjo Iii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.