Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Go About Wordpress Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Go About Wordpress Payment (863 Views)

4 “must Know” Rules About Wordpress Logo & Trademark (explained) / EVERYTHING ABOUT WORDPRESS "Question & Answer" / Issue About To Wordpress Self Hosted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2017
Webmasters and bloggers I need your help at this stage. I'm using a GTB Naira Master Card and the cost for package I'm going for is 35/Year. I want to know how much this bank will deduct from the transaction and any other thing I need to know. Thanks.

Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by gidimasters(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Webmasters and bloggers I need your help at this stage. I'm using a GTB Naira Master Card and the cost for package I'm going for is 35/Year. I want to know how much this bank will deduct from the transaction and any other thing I need to know. Thanks.

WordPress payment? What are you saying? You mean you want to pay for your site? Or you wanna pay for your hosting account?
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
gidimasters:

WordPress payment? What are you saying? You mean you want to pay for your site? Or you wanna pay for your hosting account?
I already have a site with WordPress but it is name.. but I want to get a new one name.com. I think it is hosting account. What about the domain? I've not mastered these terms.
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by gidimasters(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I already have a site with WordPress but it is name.. but I want to get a new one name.com. I think it is hosting account. What about the domain? I've not mastered these terms.

Don't waste your time bro... There are 2 types of WordPress... The hosted and the self hosted WordPress...

The one you are talking about is hosted which only has few features...

Now, the self hosted is the most used outta this 2. It has Lotta features...

All you need to do is to buy a domain and a hosting account... You can read more about the 2 on Google...

Hosted and self hosted WordPress
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
gidimasters:

Don't waste your time bro... There are 2 types of WordPress... The hosted and the self hosted WordPress...

The one you are talking about is hosted which only has few features...

Now, the self hosted is the most used outta this 2. It has Lotta features...

All you need to do is to buy a domain and a hosting account... You can read more about the 2 on Google...

Hosted and self hosted WordPress
Thank you very much. Can you just give me a summary on how to buy the self hosted one? Thank you.
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by gidimasters(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you very much. Can you just give me a summary on how to buy the self hosted one? Thank you.

There are many registrars out there... Like namecheap.com[recommended] whogohost.com domainking.ng... Then buy the domain name you want[example.com] and also a hosting account....

Meanwhile, you can hire me to setup everything for you. Goodday.
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
gidimasters:

There are many registrars out there... Like namecheap.com[recommended] whogohost.com domainking.ng... Then buy the domain name you want[example.com] and also a hosting account....

Okay. Thanks.
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
gidimasters:

How much do you do it?
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by gidimasters(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How much do you do it?

That's my contact below.. Message me on whatsapp. Goodday
Re: How To Go About Wordpress Payment by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2017
gidimasters:

That's my contact below.. Message me on whatsapp. Goodday
I hope it's something one can afford?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Tooxclusive.com Always Rank First In Any Music Search / Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Adsense: My Adsense Earnings Is Very Slow, Too Slow, Please Help Me Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.