Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,033 members, 7,852,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Efcc Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Help Me (484 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Help Me by elsevier(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
ARREST THEM. DUBED US THOUSANDS OF NAIRA.

Disclaimer:
This is to notify the general public that MR. JEFFERSON OPRHA of Osun State and MR. ONYEGBULA INNOCENT of Port Harcourt/Rivers State) are no longer a representative of Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management and Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management

Nigeria Chapter anyone, associating with him in terms of funds and the rest is at his/her own risk.
Any student having issue with him should please report to the nearest police station. CIWM and CISCM will always be faithful to all students.

Thanks for your attention and anticipated co-operation.
Management
Re: Efcc Help Me by rheether(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
So why are calling on the EFCC to help you?
Re: Efcc Help Me by Krossbow123: 10:18pm On May 15, 2017
wetin join Efcc join this matter?
Re: Efcc Help Me by Justuceleague2: 6:38am On May 16, 2017
Brain blood deficiency

(1) (Reply)

'hausa' Thief Who Killed To Steal A Car Battery Nabbed In Enugu / Say No To Jungle Justice / Father Puts Son On Sale Just To Pay For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.