Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) (21944 Views)

Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by segebase(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
buhari
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by cosby02(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
This is nt new i guess
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by malakus(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
M
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
Lol, that's social science faculty classrooms. But cows have always been on the campus,I think it's owned by the school management
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2017
listen they are just grazing nah..!!

omo u people gat no chill...
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by ceedenis: 10:04pm On May 15, 2017
It is so pathetic to see a campus get to the level where a block of classroom will be so un tidy to have such an amount of grass. I blame Kogi state government and I blame the management of the school. Talk less of the Alumni. I school built on politics and recruitment based on politics.

2 Likes

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 10:08pm On May 15, 2017
obembet:

That is the era we are now...

If u are a student there, u beta run for ur life, cos at the end, nabad news usual oo... Fulani, Hausa are ...

Its better you rusticate yourself as a student rather than attend such a school.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by gbengadada2004(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2017
According statistics, Argentina has 220 million cattle. Brazil has 160 million cattle yet you will never see any cattle on their street. Nigeria has 22 million cattle yet the herdsmen will not allow us to rest! I weep for my country.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by experimentist: 10:13pm On May 15, 2017
OP don't be silly! You wey chop cow meat pass anybody here.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2017
mexxmoney:
No, it's like that o. They just brought the cows for practicals on more economic ways of removing grasses. The course was introduced in KSU in response to the grass cutting scandal of the SGF

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2017
kinibigdeal:
They are born to rule
... Do u mean d cattle?
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Snowpikin: 11:04pm On May 15, 2017
Noblesoul123:
The more you look at it, the more it becomes clear that there's a sinister game plan that is being unleashed by some people.

You need to see the boldness with which herdsmen patrol around the inner parts of Abuja.

Its like they are daring people to touch them so that they can unleash violence.

Cows are now more valuable than human lives and the international image of the country.

Ask the people of Benue, Southern Kaduna and other areas being attacked by so called mercenaries from Libya.

They don't value education in the first place, so why won't they graze cows on campus?

Thats d word.....they are actually "daring" people to touch them. They know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
tunchi014:
... Do u mean d cattle?
The Sheppard and the sheep are one
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:35pm On May 15, 2017
oyindare:
The cows came to say hello to their bothers and sisters schooling there now....it is painful the way we do things in nigeria saw a picture of a school in Ghana and I was so sad for my country nigeria.. come to think of it are guys thinking of what am thinking right now!??
Why post this kind of wicked pics this night...prego and having bad cravings. Tell me where I go see amala buy this time of the night cry
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by jannyblue(f): 11:58pm On May 15, 2017
thereturnoflucy:
Herd of cattle takes over Kogi State University in absence of students. The image of cows grazing on the campus of Kogi State University (KSU) has been making rounds on the internet today.

The image which was posted on social media by an alumnus of the University, blamed the cattle invasion on the absence of students from the University.

The tertiary institution has been on lockdown for over 5 months now, as union strike action continues to hinder academic activities on the campus.

http://fabinfos.com/cow-invasion-herd-cattle-take-kogi-state-university-photos/

reopenksu
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2017
Useless country and leaders
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On May 16, 2017
lol
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by ussy09(m): 2:42am On May 16, 2017
My state fa take Bello to cell nonsense

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by patricia2017: 5:09am On May 16, 2017
The cattles own the place lol.
javascript obfuscator
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:31am On May 16, 2017
Noblesoul123:
The more you look at it, the more it becomes clear that there's a sinister game plan that is being unleashed by some people.

You need to see the boldness with which herdsmen patrol around the inner parts of Abuja.

Its like they are daring people to touch them so that they can unleash violence.

Cows are now more valuable than human lives and the international image of the country.

Ask the people of Benue, Southern Kaduna and other areas being attacked by so called mercenaries from Libya.

They don't value education in the first place, so why won't they graze cows on campus?
Ku tang abaa
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by stanfford: 6:00am On May 16, 2017
awon eyan Buhari
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:20am On May 16, 2017
make dem carry d cows enter the uni senate building sef
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:35am On May 16, 2017
Chanji is here to stay grin
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by chidextec: 6:41am On May 16, 2017
Who opened the gate for the cows cheesy grin
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Henri8: 7:13am On May 16, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Don't blame the fulani Let's Blame the school dat allow grass to grow that much in school premises

That school has been on strike for the past 6 months on account of the state government owing workers salaries for up to 16 months.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by Omeokachie: 7:24am On May 16, 2017
Maybe they built the university on grazing route...

There was indeed a country

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:

The Sheppard and the sheep are one
... Or in dis case, d herdsman & d cattle ar 1.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by kibi(f): 8:33am On May 16, 2017
Invasion of Kogi State University by herd of cattle is not new and has nothing to do with the lingering strike action that has kept students at home. Even when students were in school, the cows graze anywhere they so desire on campus, and sometimes students get chased by such cows and with the herdsmen having no regard for students.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
tunchi014:
... Or in dis case, d herdsman & d cattle ar 1.

Now you are talking
Re: Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
Which gate did they follow to enter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption / Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.