Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven (1502 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2017
Popular On Air Personality with Lagos based Coolfm (Daddyfreeze) took to his Instagram page earlier today to explain why he thinks Muslims will go to heaven. the broadcaster who described himself as a Bible Teacher told the story of a young boy who has been told by his fathers Pastor that his late Muslim mother was not going to make heaven because she wasn't born again. below is a copy of his Instagram essay " Are Muslims going to heaven?"

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I stopped at a joint to buy Bae and I some Suya to celebrate. While waiting for the Suya to be warmed on the open air grill of the malam, a young boy of about 17, walked up to me and said; ";Daddy Freeze, I know you are a biblical teacher, so I want you to explain something to me. My mum died a month ago from ovarian cancer and she was a Muslim. My dad is a Christian and this morning he brought our pastor over to the house to pray with us on Mother's Day. After the prayers, I asked the pastor if my mum was going to make heaven and he said he No, that if you aren't Born again, you can't enter heaven. Daddy Freeze is this true?"

The poor child was obviously very disturbed and I was amazed at the level of stupidity of these yahoo boy pastors and how readily they brandished it. How do you tell someone that their mother, whom they loved and cherished, wasn't going to make heaven on Mother's Day?

So using the Bible as a reference point, I was able to assure him that there was a great likelihood that his mother made heaven despite not being born again, he jumped and hugged me embarrassing the shit out of me, but I was so glad I could librate him with the truth!

Yes, Muslims will make heaven, because it takes more than being born again to get into Heaven, according to the Bible.

John 3:3 KJV
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
-
Let's remember that although Moses 'saw' the promised land, he didn't enter it, 'seeing' is not the same as 'entering'
-
Numbers 27:12 KJV
[12] And the Lord said unto Moses, Get thee up into this mount Abarim, and see the land which I have given unto the children of Israel.
-
John 14:6 KJV
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
-
If you want to get to the father, it's by The teachings of Jesus, and what are his teachings?
-
Luke 10:27 says; Love God and Love one another!
If as a Muslim you can achieve this, heaven awaits you.

Daddyfreeze has been the convener of what he called a paradigm shift campaign #FreeTheSheeple, aimed at propagating true Christianity and cutting down excesses of Pastors who live large at the expense of their tithe paying congregation.

credits: http://www.afriforum.net/365/christian-nigerian-oap-explains-why-muslims-will-go-to-
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Youdondeymad: 10:43pm On May 15, 2017
Religion is the opium of the masses,how can a dad be so stupid to confuse his son just because of religion and heresy smh!

This is why we have turmoil and chaos in many parts of the world,so much hostility in the world,no more love.Religious leaders are misleading their followers for their selfish interests.Wake up Africa...

2 Likes

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by dyadeleye(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2017
Lovely piece.
I will make heaven for sure...
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by bizza45: 10:46pm On May 15, 2017
don't need to read it.... since say na daddy freeze na nonsense, cos he is says rubbish all d time
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Youdondeymad: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
bizza45:
don't need to read it.... since say na daddy freeze na nonsense, cos he is says rubbish all d time
Read the message,forget about the character/personality.He made a good point,love is the greatest.
How can a dad be so gullible to utter such statements to a boy who is just 17...,I spit on religion.Muslims don't like christians,they don't want their children to get married to Christians,etc.

Christians don't like Muslims,just imagine a dad telling his son that his mum won't make heaven because she was a muslim,he has no respect for his late wife just because of religion.

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Elmojiid(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
i respect the guy more...yahoo pastors i hail oo
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Ajewealth123(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
His madness is just operating from another realm
Whatever rocks his boat though
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by emeijeh(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2017
Freeze is now a full blown deep freezer

dyadeleye:
Lovely piece.
I will make heaven for sure...

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by mzabbie(f): 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
This man's head needs to be formatted. To think he's elderly baffles me.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by dyadeleye(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Freeze is now a full blown deep freezer

Oga mi wetin happen nah?..why u dey doubt me?.. is it your heaven?

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 11:27pm On May 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
i respect the guy more...yahoo pastors i hail oo
even the Quran say all Muslims will spend a very long time in hell including the pious one's. do you know the teaching of Christ ? do Muslims believe in the ressurection account ? the only work needed to be done has already been done , Christ dying for sinful men. but in Islam salvation is something you can earn by doing good work, the only problem with this is that even the pagan can do good work and be save. if I can earn my salvation through my effort then I have something to boast before God. if the pagan can be save doing good work, then what is the purpose of worshipping God ?

salvation is something ONLY God can do, and God has already done it, " it is FINISHED" the death of Christ reconcile us back to God. Muslims deny all this.

2 Likes

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Heavance(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2017
All these pastors can easily confuse the gullible that refuse to read the bible, I don't blame them, money must be made.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 11:32pm On May 15, 2017
dyadeleye:

Oga mi wetin happen nah?..why u dey doubt me?.. is it your heaven?
YES, it is my heaven, my home. you are free to join me, it will only cost you your favourite sin.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by dsams: 11:33pm On May 15, 2017
all of you misquoting and misinterpreting the Bible to favour urselves should stop and follow the truth. the so-called daddyfreeze is can't even understand what he's saying or writing/quoting. he quoted John 14v6 dat Jesus says he's d way, the truth and the life, no man can come to the father but by him. so is the Muslim the way Jesus was talking about or is Jesus a Muslim or do Muslims believe in Jesus? oh you ignorant y are u confusing yourself and the mass hu hasn't known the truth. repent now from your evil ways only Jesus can can save.

1 Like

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by swagguElite(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
... "So using the Bible as a reference point, I was able to assure him that there was a great likelihood that his mother made heaven despite not being born again, he jumped and hugged me embarrassing the poo out of me, but I was so glad I could librate him with the truth!"

librating the boy with the truth ... Abi papaFreeze just wanted to make the boy feel good about his mom being in heaven ... n Not librating the boy with truth because I don't kno which one is it is a great likelihood that his mother would make heaven despite not being born again?

Am nt so engrossed in this religious doctrines but I believe for you to attain the position of being favoured to be in God's presence in heaven ...you must be born again! ...there is nothing like great likelihood that she will make heaven despite not being born again!

Sometimes we say untrue things just to ease the pain of our fellow man! ...the young man might b happy wit what he heard from PaPaFreeze but the pastor was right! ..no doubt!
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by analice107: 11:47pm On May 15, 2017
What is always the fuss about? Who said muslims won't go to heaven? Of course they will. All those virgins can not afford to be starved of sex eternally. They sure will go to Allah's heaven where they will entertain allah with sex, not Yahweh's heaven.

Someone tell Daddyfreeze that allah has preserved a young boy for him, since he loves them young.

1 Like

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:11am On May 16, 2017
Cause he's the gatekeeper or sth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
even the Quran say all Muslims will spend a very long time in hell including the pious one's. do you know the teaching of Christ ? do Muslims believe in the ressurection account ? the only work needed to be done has already been done , Christ dying for sinful men. but in Islam salvation is something you can earn by doing good work, the only problem with this is that even the pagan can do good work and be save. if I can earn my salvation through my effort then I have something to boast before God. if the pagan can be save doing good work, then what is the purpose of worshipping God ?

salvation is something ONLY God can do, and God has already done it, " it is FINISHED" the death of Christ reconcile us back to God. Muslims deny all this.
you'VE got to realize how stupid you sound making an assertion over something you know nothing about. in Islam the only way to make heaven is through God's mercy and not your hard work. there is a parable of a prostitute who lived her entire life in sin and the only good work she did was to help give water to a thirsty animal and that single act was the only thing that earned her salvation. there is also the parable of a pious saint who boasted that his righteousness is what will earn him paradise, but he won't. make heaven because of a single sin. yes good deeds are encouraged in islam but only God's grace will guarantee heaven. get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 6:47am On May 16, 2017
ibson99:
you'VE got to realize how stupid you sound making an assertion over something you know nothing about. in Islam the only way to make heaven is through God's mercy and not your hard work. there is a parable of a prostitute who lived her entire life in sin and the only good work she did was to help give water to a thirsty animal and that single act was the only thing that earned her salvation. there is also the parable of a pious saint who boasted that his righteousness is what will earn him paradise, but he won't. make heaven because of a single sin. yes good deeds are encouraged in islam but only God's grace will guarantee heaven. get ur facts right
see how you contradict yourself, you say the only way to heaven is through God mercy, but still you went on and buttress my point by saying a prostitute went to heaven by doing good work.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
see how you contradict yourself, you say the only way to heaven is through God mercy, but still you went on and buttress my point by saying a prostitute went to heaven by doing good work.
I guess you are an atheist who dont believe in afterlife. my point is you dont have to be perfect to receive God's salvation, even the slightest act of compassion could be enough to save you. but how can I explain this to an atheist who dont believe in a thing?
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 10:12am On May 16, 2017
ibson99:
I guess you are an atheist who dont believe in afterlife. my point is you dont have to be perfect to receive God's salvation, even the slightest act of compassion could be enough to save you. but how can I explain this to an atheist who dont believe in a thing?
are you new here ? who told you am an atheist ? bible say be ye perfect for I am perfect. God is holy and perfect, God will not tolerate sin, every sin you committed will be judge. the blood of Jesus has wash away all sin, if you believe in the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, it mean all your sin has been wash away.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
are you new here ? who told you am an atheist ? bible say be ye perfect for I am perfect. God is holy and perfect, God will not tolerate sin, every sin you committed will be judge. the blood of Jesus has wash away all sin, if you believe in the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, it mean all your sin has been wash away.
who is now confused? so you can live a lifetime of sin you dont need to act any good act all you need is believe that JESUS has washed away your sins and that's it you receive salvation? do you realize how rediculous that sounds?
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 10:48am On May 16, 2017
ibson99:
who is now confused? so you can live a lifetime of sin you dont need to act any good act all you need is believe that JESUS has washed away your sins and that's it you receive salvation? do you realize how rediculous that sounds?
and you can bribe your way into heaven by doing good work ? Jesus has already finished the work of salvation , no more work need to be done. you are like the unsafe man who want to walk (work) from Lagos to abuja ( you can never make it) . but the save seat on the car and allow the car to do all the work for him, thus, he is not trusting on his own work to take him to his destination, he is trusting on the work of the car. I am trusting on the righteousness of God to take me to heaven, my righteousness is as a filth rage in the eyes of God.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
and you can bribe your way into heaven by doing good work ? Jesus has already finished the work of salvation , no more work need to be done. you are like the unsafe man who want to walk (work) from Lagos to abuja ( you can never make it) . but the save seat on the car and allow the car to do all the work for him, thus, he is not trusting on his own work to take him to his destination, he is trusting on the work of the car. I am trusting on the righteousness of God to take me to heaven, my righteousness is as a filth rage in the eyes of God.
answer this, a man who drinks alcohol, rapes women, kills the innocent but believes Jesus died for his sins. infraction, he may return from church and go fornicate, will such man make heaven? if yes then why do you think God gave the 10 commandments if you dont need any action to make heaven?
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 11:10am On May 16, 2017
ibson99:
answer this, a man who drinks alcohol, rapes women, kills the innocent but believes Jesus died for his sins. infraction, he may return from church and go fornicate, will such man make heaven? if yes then why do you think God gave the 10 commandments if you dont need any action to make heaven?
ahh, you really need to seat and understand the work of salvation , how can you believe in Jesus and still be living in sin ? Christ is my righteousness, if am still committing the sin you mentions, then I am not save.

now, I will ask you a question, very simple question.
if I were to die today and stand in front of an Holy God, and He ask me, ' why should I allow you enter My Holy heaven?" what will be my answer ? if my answer point to myself, ( my own credentials, my work) then I am not standing on a solid ground, but if my answer point to the finish work of God, then I am standing on a solid ground . thank you, bye.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by donnie(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2017
Nonsense! If you reject the Lordship of Jesus Christ, you reject eternal life -1John 5:11-12

You cannot truly follow His teachings without knowing Him and you cannot know Him without receiving Him as your master and saviour.

That's how to identify a false teacher. They only seek to steal the flock of God and draw followers after themselves.

The man Freeze, or whatever his name is, is not saved, not a Christian, a fake, and I knew that already. You had opportunity to lead a soul to Christ and you blew it. Not your fault tho, since you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
ahh, you really need to seat and understand the work of salvation , how can you believe in Jesus and still be living in sin ? Christ is my righteousness, if am still committing the sin you mentions, then I am not save.

now, I will ask you a question, very simple question.
if I were to die today and stand in front of an Holy God, and He ask me, ' why should I allow you enter My Holy heaven?" what will be my answer ? if my answer point to myself, ( my own credentials, my work) then I am not standing on a solid ground, but if my answer point to the finish work of God, then I am standing on a solid ground . thank you, bye.
you said you dont need to do any work once you have christ, denying yourself the pleasure of illicit sex and other things isn't that work? ain't you trying to bribe God with denying yourself those pleasure because you have christ
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by malvisguy212: 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
ibson99:
you said you dont need to do any work once you have christ, denying yourself the pleasure of illicit sex and other things isn't that work? ain't you trying to bribe God with denying yourself those pleasure because you have christ
what is wrong with you ?
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by Edu3Again: 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
The Quoran confirms that mohammed & Moslems will not make heaven.
Notice mohammed said so himself & his followers(muslims)

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you(muslims)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in the full sight of people.

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

That's why the quoran itself says that Followers of Jesus are superior to Muslim.
This again is specific that only christians will make heaven.

Surah 3:55
"O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by ibson99(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
donnie:
Nonsense! If you reject the Lordship of Jesus Christ, you reject eternal life -1John 5:11-12

You cannot truly follow His teachings without knowing Him and you cannot know Him without receiving Him as your master and saviour.

That's how to identify a false teacher. They only seek to steal the flock of God and draw followers after themselves.

The man Freeze, or whatever his name is, is not saved, not a Christian, a fake, and I knew that already. You had opportunity to lead a soul to Christ and you blew it. Not your fault tho, since you cannot give what you don't have.
muslims dont reject the message of Jesus, actually we follow it and glorify him.
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by donnie(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibson99:
muslims dont reject the message of Jesus, actually we follow it and glorify him.
Forget that thing jor. Do you know what it is to glorify him? Is He your LOrd and saviour. Are you washed in His blood. Do you pray to the Father in the name of Jesus?
Re: Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven by donnie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibson99:

Forget that thing jor. Do you know what it is to glorify him? Is He your LOrd and saviour. Are you washed in His blood. Do you pray to the Father in the name of Jesus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : A Monstrance/ Blessed Sacrament Stolen From A Cathedral / Adebayor Reveals Why He Converted To Muslim / When Judas Betrayed Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.