Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Imperfect People, Perfect Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imperfect People, Perfect Heart (342 Views)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Opens Up On His Imperfect Marriage / Actor Odunlade Adekola Opens Up On His Imperfect Marriage / Singer K.michelle Shows Off Her ‘imperfect’ Body As She Gives Fans Update On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imperfect People, Perfect Heart by courseadivsor: 1:00am On May 16, 2017
Update on The Caretakers™

Yesterday, I made a call for volunteers to join a social community I wanted to start. It's a community service to secondary schools students.

So far, 11 people have buzzed me privately with interest to join. I'm amazed. Who would have thought some well meaning Nigerians are actually ready to do much more than pronounce a one sided judgment on social media. They want to get involved, these are people I have never met before in my entire life, but see how our kindred spirit has pulled us together all because of a post!

Lol, I actually have a Kanuri man, An igala man, a Tiv, 2 togolese, a former addict, a current snapchat slay queen .... and reading as each one of them shared their reason for picking this gauntlet made me weep, (well almost weep) with Joy.

Did I remind you I didn't even ask them about their religion. Personally, I'm more concerned about their relationship with fellow humans , their personal honor and what makes their heartbeat in excitement . As for the God or god's they serve or choose not to serve, - My life as an entrepreneur and experience as an Educator has taught me that the most important thing to look out for in a man is the state of his conscience ; how healthy or sick or weak or dead his conscience is determines the level at which he operates.

I don't know my co-volunteers that much yet, but I truly hope their conscience speaks loud enough for them to hear.

There's still room for more in this boat. It's not too late to volunteer . Remember, we are in this together. Tomorrow, I will share the story of the former addict who buzzed me earlier today. Powerful testimonial.

But first, let me share a bit on The Caretakers ™ .

WATCH THIS SPACE!

SeyiFunmi Meg Ricketts.
Adolescents Guidance Counselor | Course Adviser | Career Guide | Writer.
whatsapps :08057318900

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Speaks Out About Her Engagement Break Up | Watch On ES TV / Famous R&B Music Icons Kids(video) / American Artiste Allegedly Stole Phyno’s Song, Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.