Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! (803 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by paris10: 3:59am On May 16, 2017
In as much as corruption is the order of the day in Nigeria, and Africa as whole, a bold shake-up of power is needed to achieve Western-like independent and stability. Politics is viewed in the North as a means to push through predisposed agenda of Islamizing Nigeria. Politics is what they live for, not the well being of their fellow citizens. I believe it's high time we put our differences aside and begin to build the desolation of many ruins that has put Nigeria in this melancholic state. Nnamdi Kanu with your support would boldly declare himself as an aspirant for the next election. Only dumb, clueless and media-chewing gullible would believe the reports against him. He's young, vibrant and would certainly be a good leader. Imagine a suit-wearing President with the nation on his heart! He's still a Nigerian and would gladly accept that nomination.

Yoruba Muslims should once in a life time search their conscience and be part of this history regardless of your allegiance to the north. Christians all over the nation with Muslims who are in the know, especially students should come together and make this happen. I wouldn't mind being his campaign manager and do things in the western way. He'll win. We'll also get rid of godfatherism, especially that Tinubu. We'd notify the likes of Obasanjo and his devilish cliche, and if we wouldn't get their support, we sidelined them. Getting international approval would be hugely advantageous. That way, we'd have the backings of the international community to push our goals through. Any stumbling blocks would be met by share brutal force by the U.K/ US joint coalition who would be standing by as we journey into this together. Nnamdi Kanu is a UK national, I'm sure vying for office this big would be gains of the UK too. And since I'm a citizen of the world, I'd gather intels and supports from all over, and for once, get rid of the foundational corruption that has for generations deprived us of our God-given resources and wealth. Nigerians, if you feel the passion that I have, if you see Nigeria becoming this free State, if you share the same ideology and goals that I have, we'd not only achieve this together, but also we'd surely overcome the tyranny, political instability, corruptions rooted in the soul of every politicians, unaccountability, and begin repairing and building a better Nigeria.

How we'd achieve this would be straight forward.. we'd start from the grassroots, no bribing or incentives, just share hard work and common understanding of the task at hand. We'd outline our goals and realistic accomplishment within a short period of time, starting from the nations crumbling electricity to portable water. We'd build roads of villages and innner city, major and minor, streets, and doorsteps. Build factories and repair our crumbling oil refineries, pump money into agriculture, employ our own graduates, sign contracts with potential and current international companies to hire Nigerians first before ever considering shipping labour into our shores. We'd get rid of all our ambassadors that are unqualified and too soft on seeing to the welfare and wellbeing of our fellow citizens In diaspora. We'd relocate Nigerian capital to a well safe haven either in the East or West. Our police force and other forces would be retrained and uniform changed to align with the new changes in Nigerian democracy. Deep and thorough background checks would be in place, couple with educational eligibility before anyone join the forces. Our military would undergo revamp and reforms, and personnels would be directed to head regions they had no connections with. Every appointments from the grassroots to the senate would be vetted. Any candidate going through any investigation of any sort would be disqualified. EFCC would be scraped. New agency would be formed. The Justice department would go through rigorous and thorough cleansing before appointments. Ministers would be appointed based on merits and qualifications, not recommendations or connections. We'd have international media present for the local, states and general elections. Polling station would be militarized with no access to the boxes even by the military. There'd be buildings that house these boxes and individual would go in, touch the screen and drop the ballot papers. We'd decide if papers would be used. Electronic fingerprints might be used to cast votes, that way we'd eliminate double and thripple fraud voting.

These are just some of the plans in place. Funding this transition would not come from the govt but from ordinary people like you. We have over 200M citizens both home and abroad. Imagine each of them donating just 1k for this historic moment, that'd be about #200B Naira, more than enough to fight for this presidency. We'd set up social media accounts and have direct responses, interactions, and suggestions for ordinary Nigerians. We'd update each and every step of our achievements and directions. We'd make this a 21st century civilized transition.

Remember, Nnamdi loves Nigeria with all his heart. And as someone who loves transarency, truth and honesty, it was only a matter of time for him to want to previously seceed from Nigeria. But as a true Nigerian that he is, he'd rather fight for the people and salvage Nigeria with everyone than run away from it.

We'd appreciate if you have any suggestion that we might have missed. These things are doable with your help and support.

Political affiliation would not matter if you truly want this nation to overcome corruption and decay.

Thank you so much.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by madridguy(m): 4:07am On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by Benekruku(m): 4:08am On May 16, 2017

Op shud be used for money rituals!

His brain is brand new since he has never used it before

Pounding his brain and intestine with black soap will do spiritual wonders!

What a thought reasoned with the kidney

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:25am On May 16, 2017
in your dream.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:14am On May 16, 2017
Joke...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by azimibraun: 5:32am On May 16, 2017
The narrative is changing.. It was only a matter of time before the young Man's weakness will shine. Form wanting a republic (Wild Biafra) to now to wanting to be President of the ( The Zoo) Nigeria he so embarrassed and hated. Hell No!!! The status quo must be maintained. Him and his proposed Vice Fayose must not change their stance. Little excited " spur of the moment" brats.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by chinybelle(f): 5:36am On May 16, 2017
U say
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by azimibraun: 5:36am On May 16, 2017
Endeavour to read this piece through before you comment please. The Op is such a passionate narrow minded, one sided viewer. Aside his passion to attempt to convince us, every other thing about his post is extremely myopic. Those thing you proposed are not feasible and a whole lot of them am sure you don't know how far it goes to get them done. Re writing our electoral act, constitutional amendments in some cases. Overall, Did Mr Kanu tell you he is abandoning the wild Biafra republic pursuit for the presidency of the zoo nigeria? This Op should do a little more learning before you come up with topics for national discuss. May be you are just testing the kite for the first time to use to as bait to have veterans make comments and then you learn. If that is the case, then you are a smart boy.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by Justuceleague2: 5:54am On May 16, 2017
If he try that one , na kirikiri sure pass

And please movies have ratings, songs have parental advisory warnings

Books also have age limit

Someone inform op's mother, weed is bad for this kid
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by pressplay411(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2017
Dreams even money can't buy.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by theophorus(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2017
If wishes were horses beggars will ride...

someone who preach so much hate.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 16, 2017
There are several concepts of Biafra competing at any one time. You have the Biafra Separatism concept (IPOB), the Biafra Of The Mind (Ojukwu in later years), the True Federalism concept (Fayose, Fani Kayode et al), Ancient Kingdom of Biafra (Igbo SS and sometimes SW socio-cultural concept, etc. Every Nigerian needs to understand these different concepts.

At present Nnamdi Kanu is the figurehead of the Biafra Separatism concept, but there have been calls for him to run for political office in 2019. If he accepts he would have moved to the Biafra-of-the-mind/ true federalism axis of the Biafra struggle. 

Every Nigerian needs to understand the 6 concepts of Biafra, some of which are not about dividing Nigeria. Read more here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/09/07/understanding-biafra-in-6-concepts/ and bookmark it for further reference (very important).
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by MrEverest(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Op shud be used for money rituals!

His brain is brand new since he has never used it before

Pounding his brain and intestine with black soap will do spiritual wonders!

What a thought reasoned with the kidney

Lol, what a comic relief! Honestly I was laughing like a maniac as I read every piece of trash he wrote there. He must be a clown indeed. I've never seen a long and well narrated piece of absolute rubbish since I joined nairaland. I mean I've seen rubbish in different shades and hues, but this takes the cake. I award his post as the "dumbest post" in the history of nairaland. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2017
theophorus:
If wishes were horses beggars will ride...

someone who preach so much hate.
he can never speak hate than buhari who not on only speak but execute

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by paris10: 8:24am On May 16, 2017
MrEverest:
Lol, what a comic relief! Honestly I was laughing like a maniac as I read every piece of trash he wrote there. He must be a clown indeed. I've never seen a long and well narrated piece of absolute rubbish since I joined nairaland. I mean I've seen rubbish in different shades and hues, but this takes the cake. I award his post as the "dumbest post" in the history of nairaland. SMH.

Trying to make history here. Bashing is allowed. We'd be civil in our approach and would welcome constructive criticism. Enjoy
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by aminho(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2017
Bro no one will vote you based on sentiments..stop the Yoruba muslims bulshit there is only ine Yoruba
You indirectly insulted muslims and burised them yet you want them to vote you who does that?based on your theory the north are illiterates yet you say let the people in the know should support him from the north...thats double standard
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by aminho(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2017
You fuckedd up yourself he cant be president because he is British..you cant be a leader of another country while you are a citizen of another country can he be the uk prime minister
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Next Nigerian President!!! by paris10: 10:23am On May 16, 2017
To some doubting if Kanu could actually run for the presidency of Nigeria and not as Biafran President, Mazi of IPob himself just dropped the bomb. He said he doesn't want to be the president of Biafra, no intention of doing so. He's a Nigerian.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/dont-want-biafra-president-kanu/

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Disowns American Radio / I Went Astray - Obanikoro Reportedly Confesses To Tibubu / Kashamu Pays Condolence Visit To Slain Shaykh Yussuf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.