Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working (757 Views)

American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians / Got My American Visa, At Last I Will See America... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working by PromiseUche(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2017
Pls I need your candid advise.

I got married to my husband March 2016(a Nigerian)) who was initially married to a Nigerian but divorced her for like 3 years now. He came to Nigeria to marry me traditionally and Court at Ikoyi. Then he left, he had initially told me and my family that he had rightly concluded his marriage with his ex wife and it's bn settled in Court.
Then he left for US, SINCE then it has been story upon stories. Recently he had asked me to fill my data online via World Education Services for them to evaluate my results and all that.
Pls what could be wrong with my Visa processing?
Re: American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working by Seajae: 8:01am On May 16, 2017
You gotta wait for WES to respond first before you know. Although your husband should be the one you'd be asking how your visa is going. I believe other experienced folks can help you too. Cc Justwise Gunther dickoflife
Also indicate the kind of visa you applied for.

1 Like

Re: American Visa To Meet My Husband Not Working by ttmacoy: 8:27am On May 16, 2017
What is your husband's status in the US i.e. is he a citizen, green card holder etc?

That will determine what options are available to you though it looks like he is trying to apply for a student visa for you hence the WES evaluation.

At the bolded, it doesn't look like you have any visa application in process at the moment.

PromiseUche:
Pls I need your candid advise.

I got married to my husband March 2016(a Nigerian)) who was initially married to a Nigerian but divorced her for like 3 years now. He came to Nigeria to marry me traditionally and Court at Ikoyi. Then he left, he had initially told me and my family that he had rightly concluded his marriage with his ex wife and it's bn settled in Court.
Then he left for US, SINCE then it has been story upon stories. Recently he had asked me to fill my data online via World Education Services for them to evaluate my results and all that.
Pls what could be wrong with my Visa processing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How / Help!!! Kindly Suggest Lists Of Airlines Flying Usa To Nigeria Direct. / Man Who Returned From Abroad Doesn't Want Shoes To Touch The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.