Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun (872 Views)

Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by OBAGADAFFI: 7:47am On May 16, 2017
APC can’t fix Nigeria’s problem in 8 years -Oyegun
— 16th May 2017
From Romanus Ugwu, Abuja

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has warned that the APC-led Federal Government cannot fix the current economic and other challenges confronting Nigerians in eight years.

Speaking recently at the headquarters of the party, in Abuja, he said it would be extremely difficult to fix the level of rot in the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/apc-cant-fix-nigerias-problem-in-8-years-oyegun/
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by sarrki(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2017
Following
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by eyeview: 7:54am On May 16, 2017
Who's giving you 8years? You all are getting out of there in 2019.
From the federal to the various states controlled by APC, it's been a tale of failure and regret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by Mujaheeeden: 7:55am On May 16, 2017
Oyegun has gone mad again
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2017
Every one knows Buhari is a clueless, spineless, inept dumbfuck liar save the yoloba Muslims.... However since we expected OBj(8 years) and GEJ(5 years) to fix Nigeria problems,of which they couldn't which made us vote APC. then I think APC should be able to fix it in 4 years as promised....
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by OBAGADAFFI: 8:14am On May 16, 2017
Oyagun should be shown the way out of APC
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2017
May God kill every single person in that demonic Party!!

Including the lying and devilish pastor!!

idiots!!

And to all those that looted us dry... GEJ and his cohorts... Thunder will kill all of you!!
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
sarrki:
Following
Let us see the bullshit you want to type... we are waiting!!

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by Baawaa(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
Oyegun is a traitor for real,if APC can't fix Nigeria problem in 8 years, while voting for them in 2019
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by olujastro: 8:21am On May 16, 2017
eyeview:
Who's giving you 8years? You all are getting out of there in 2019.
From the federal to the various states controlled by APC, it's been a tale of failure and regret.
All of a sudden you expect magic abi? Like the ongoing rail lines, road constructions across all 36 states, power transmission infrastructure, etc will all be completed in less than 2yrs by simply waving a magic wand.
Mention one singular area that PDP fixed in a whole 16yrs.

The absolute failure of the PDP for 16 good years is the reason why there are currently so many priority areas to fix right now.
If you ask 10 different people you'll see they'll mention over 10 different most important areas this govt must fix, which shows you that we have a lot to work on going forward after wasting 16yrs of our national life that was required to put the UAE on the world map.
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by Trinicol3: 8:34am On May 16, 2017
Akuko na egwu
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by eyeview: 8:41am On May 16, 2017
olujastro:

All of a sudden you expect magic abi? Like the ongoing rail lines, road constructions across all 36 states, power transmission infrastructure, etc will all be completed in less than 2yrs by simply waving a magic wand.
Mention one singular area that PDP fixed in a whole 16yrs.

The absolute failure of the PDP for 16 good years is the reason why there are currently so many priority areas to fix right now.
If you ask 10 different people you'll see they'll mention over 10 different most important areas this govt must fix, which shows you that we have a lot to work on going forward after wasting 16yrs of our national life that was required to put the UAE on the world map.
Nobody is even expecting APC to fix anything. All we want is that they don't fail beneath what they got from PDP. But sadly, they have failed far below all PDP indices.
Even things we took for granted under PDP is now a rarity with this govt. Even for one to get jamb registration for his ward now requires connection. To even get your ward to sit for it is war.
Let me educate you a bit son. In management, once a new manager takes over the management of an organisation, the performance indices of his sacked or resigned predecessor automatically becomes his benchmark. He is to improve on it but never to fall below it.
This govt has failed in all indices in just two years,talkless of achieving any magic. If you can't see this, then there is no need engaging in any further talks with you as you are clearly biased. And it's futile reasoning with an already biased mind.
Have a nice day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by olujastro: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
eyeview:

Nobody is even expecting APC to fix anything. All we want is that they don't fail beneath what they got from PDP. But sadly, they have failed far below all PDP indices.
Even things we took for granted under PDP is now a rarity with this govt. Even for one to get jamb registration for his ward now requires connection. To even get your ward to sit for it is war.
Let me educate you a bit son. In management, once a new manager takes over the management of an organisation, the performance indices of his sacked or resigned predecessor automatically becomes his benchmark. He is to improve on it but never to fall below it.
This govt has failed in all indices in just two years,talkless of achieving any magic. If you can't see this, then there is no need engaging in any further talks with you as you are clearly biased. And it's futile reasoning with an already biased mind.
Have a nice day.
So funny you said severally that thiey have failed below PDP in ALL indices but could only specifically mention Jamb as if that's an index of development.
Were the road, rails, power, housings, hospitals, schools all in good shape and APC suddenly ruined them? Rather they're being fixed instead.
The only thing I expected you to say that worsened is the exchange rate which affected the economy, and we all know why that happened. With climbing oil prices now we're going back to growth.
Next time be specific and don't hide around vague statements so your point can be appreciated.
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by eyeview: 10:07am On May 16, 2017
Which power is being fixed?
When Jonathan was in power, we averaged a megawatt output of 5,000mw. Fashola and APC said it wasn't enough. I have documented evidence of where APC promised that if voted, they would take it to 10,000mw. They got into power and it hit 0mw, the first time since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914. Today, they average 3,000 mw and their goal is to celebrate 5,000mw. The same feat they said wasn't enough. They think we have forgotten. You can verify if they have ever reached or passed 5,000mw.

You mentioned housing. Please show me the news link of any new housing projects initiated or commissioned by this govt so far.

Also show me the new hospital projects.
Atleast, Jonathan built 6 new universities( note: built, not refurbished), this govt has not even built an almajiri school.
Please give me the facts to support those lies you spilled out there.
The only project initiated and completed so far in this govt is the helipad in Daura where Buhari's helicopter will be landing whenever he is home. Fact.

olujastro:

So funny you said severally that thiey have failed below PDP in ALL indices but could only specifically mention Jamb as if that's an index of development.
Were the road, rails, power, housings, hospitals, schools all in good shape and APC suddenly ruined them? Rather they're being fixed instead.
The only thing I expected you to say that worsened is the exchange rate which affected the economy, and we all know why that happened. With climbing oil prices now we're going back to growth.
Next time be specific and don't hide around vague statements so your point can be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by sammyj: 10:19am On May 16, 2017
This man is one of the biggest scam Nigeria has ever had!!!!
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by Arda1000(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2017
A. P. C and lies so it's now going to take you guys forever to turn things around after the heaven and earth you guys promised
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by kutchs: 10:38am On May 16, 2017
eyeview:
When Jonathan was in power, we averaged a megawatt output of 5,000mw. Fashola and APC said it wasn't enough. I have documented evidence of where APC promised that if voted, they would take it to 10,000mw. They got into power and it hit 0mw, the first time since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914. Today, they average 3,000 mw and their goal is to celebrate 5,000mw. The same feat they said wasn't enough. They think we have forgotten. You can verify if they have ever reached or passed 5,000mw.

You mentioned housing. Please show me the news link of any new housing projects initiated or commissioned by this govt so far.

Atleast, Jonathan built 6 new universities( note: built, not refurbished), this govt has not even built an almajiri school.
The only project initiated and completed so far in this govt is the helipad in Daura where Buhari's helicopter will be landing whenever he is home. Fact.

12 new universities bro not 6 and that increased both admission and emplyment spaces for Nigerians. Don't even be surprised that some of these zombies cursing Jonathan here daily are either attending or working in some of those schools. At least ' I know one, always on with their APC narrative that Jonathan did nothing. One day I asked him where he was and what he was doing before he was employed into the Federal University Kashere and no answer of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by deedeedee1: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Even if given a million years, they will never fix it. You cant fix a country that does not have a good system. You will only be wasting your time.
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by olujastro: 11:42am On May 16, 2017
eyeview:

I'm not one who likes to argue back and forth.
Just so you know, our highest power output ever in the history of Nigeria was generated in February 2016. That's 5074MW. The same month pipeline vandalism started and crippled that achievement. Today it is not 3000mw. Try to get informed, I won't be your informant. Follow energywatchng on Facebook for daily power output.
You must be very forgetful to say Power averaged 5000mw during Jonathan's time. Go back and do a proper research. I know the complexities involved in the power sector: the 2013 political privatisation to non-investing discos and gencos being one and Vandalism the other.

If you know what I know when it comes to ongoing infrastructural development, you'll definitely say PDP raped us all along.
A lot of projects are currently ongoing but the govt isn't blowing its trumpet loud. Probably till election period I guess. I won't be listing all projects here. Follow @FMPWHng on twitter to find out ongoing roads, housing and power projects with evidence.
Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail is ongoing which will end at Kano.
If you don't like the APC, wait till 2019 when the majority will decide again and swallow your singular vote for corruption aka PDP.
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by orisa37: 11:57am On May 16, 2017
Let the 3 Arms of Government conentrate on PREVENTING FURTHER CORRUPTION IMMEDIATELY. Our wobbling Educational Orientation will thereby be straightened.
Re: APC Can’t Fix Nigeria’s Problem In 8 Years -oyegun by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
Propaganda party grin

It will take eternity

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow / BREAKING: Nigerian Senate Breaks 17-year Jinx, Passes Petroleum Industry Bill / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun And Kemi Adeosun Attend Special Ramadan Iftar Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.