Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! (592 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday / Predict Super Eagles Line-up Against Egypt / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! by galatico(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=18pt]Nigeria to lose, claims sorcerer![/[/size]font]
A few hours ahead of the Nigeria national team opening game in CAN vs Egypt, a local sorcerer claimed he was the reason why Nigeria qualified for the World Cup, and predicted they would lose to Egypt and also to Benin in their next game.

The sorcerer ‘spokesman’ told the Nigerian newspaper ‘Next’ this was because manager Amodu went to a church and prayed for St Joshua rather than to his master ‘Guru Maharaja’.

“The qualification [to the World Cup] was not a result of Amodu’s continuous praying for St Joshua.

“It was because the Maharaja had instructed him on certain ways to follow and he did.

“Now that he still left the Maharaja for St Joshua; Nigeria will lose to Egypt by 0-2.

“We have seen it in the revelations, and it’s now done beyond remedy, but we have given them the World Cup.

“ It is his punishment, and if he wants to win the World Cup title he must now return to the Maharaja.”

What has this world come to be? What century is this guy living in? And what if Nigeria does win today? He did say it was ‘beyond remedy’ didn’t he? So he can’t go back and claim Amodu listened to him anymore!
Re: Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! by dyabman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
even before the prophesy . . . i know Super cows will loose,
Re: Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! by galatico(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2010
dyabman:

even before the prophesy . . . i know Super cows will loose,

And it came to pass that the Super Chickens, Super Cows lost to the Egyptians by 3-1 .The defense was zero .
Re: Nigeria To Lose Against Egypt! by deb(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
“Now that he still left the Maharaja for St Joshua; Nigeria will lose to Egypt by 0-2.

, but we lost 3-1, a prove that it wasn't because of your Sorcerer.

I don't need anyone to tell me that Nigeria will not do well in the Nation's cup Under Amodu.
I've been shouting it on this forum for almost 3months

(1) (Reply)

Cameroun 3-2 Zambia / The Original Supper Eagles Team / Former England Coach Eriksson Joins Eagles Coach Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.