Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) (48249 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by onosprince(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2017
lie
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by wayray: 11:36am On May 16, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 16, 2017
its common among Hausa/Fulanis anywhere they minimum they were for the two days is 5-10 Maximum could be anything above that. undecided

God bless your Aure Saadat, I hope you take your Virginity along with those outfit, Those guys value that more than anything.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:37am On May 16, 2017
Good fr her....I hope the marriage last o
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Gurusblend(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2017
Werey re ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by NwaMary1: 11:37am On May 16, 2017
maybe she is a fashion designer.

she looks cute in all her outfits though.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by jasminea: 11:38am On May 16, 2017
Vain. Very vain. She has lost sight of what is really important and is all obout showing off her wardrobe. Will she make a good wife and mother? don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by elganzar(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

Why will a man marry such a woman who has no drop of prudence in her.

This type of woman will make a man go bankrupt in just one year!!

We dnt really know if the husband funded it...we also dnt know her family's financial status, she might even be d one helping d man out
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by abachaphilo(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
What about the inside clothe did she wear 20 or just one
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 16, 2017
She looks good in them. Maybe she sews, fashion designers get to rock lots of dresses at their weddings,it's common with skilled people. My baker had almost 50 cakes at her wedding. The cakes were so much she gave out some as souvenirs

If the pictures had trended online, people for say she ruined her husband,but na she bake am.

Sometimes I wonder if all the women I see working in Nigeria(Africa) earn stones _even pant you wear, they'll say it's your husband.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by virus05(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
omowumeee:
undecided how many did the groom wear
let me see ur pix
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by davidque007(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
Definition of vanity. Unfortunately these dresses cant guaranty her a good marriage, but they will give her a colourful wedding.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2017
my broda you know Women are made from Finished product nine make them like fashion, na their nature... no woman when nor like look good among her equal.
lollypeezle:
I pray your wedding lasts dear.

The reason coupes don't last together is because they place their entire life on the wedding which lasts for a day rather than on marriage which lasts the entirety of their lives
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2017
Dont tell me you fell for this lie
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 11:44am On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

Enyi,the man is not complaining. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2017
The bride will be very flexible in bed

Size 0 toh badth

I just pray her husband knows how to nod
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 16, 2017
nattyjay:
Everybody with their own way of life
I guess She wants to trend and now she has it
But if this babe continue like this na 600 clothes per month choi

That's it
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2017
ha
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2017
omowumeee:
undecided how many did the groom wear
Fyn geh grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 16, 2017
And how many of them did she SEW with HER Money... You All putting your Husbands, Boyfriends and Fiances Under Unnecessary Stress and Expenditures. Validating Correct Bro's Statement that "Ask a girl out, you immediately start owing her Money".... Lubbish.

Anyways they look good tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by higgs: 11:50am On May 16, 2017
Her husband is in trouble. Even if he has the money,being married to an extremely materialistic person is not funny.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2017
olumide3367:
Main while

Na wa! it is Meanwhile sha.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by opeyemihendrix: 11:51am On May 16, 2017
okay ooo anyway, make U.S visa application and also renew your U.S visa... contact: 2348170335650
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
And how many of them did she SEW with HER Money... You All putting your Husbands, Boyfriends and Fiances Under Unnecessary Stress and Expenditures. Validating Correct Bro's Statement that "Ask a girl out, you immediately start owing her Money".... Lubbish.

Anyways they look good tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

it was this same lady that said a cashless guy has nothing to do with a lady. awon olosho.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Less is more, our generation prepare for wedding instead of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
ashewoboy:

it was this same lady that said a cashless guy has nothing to do with a lady. awon olosho.

Awon Mumu.... undecided undecided undecided

Instead of you to read the right meaning to what i said, you came this far to market your illiteracy.

What do you expect me to tell a young man that is broke and just wants to fvck and even threatened to hang himself if he doesnt fvck.

Ok then, give him your SISTER undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

This one na Tboss oga...if Tboss can consume N25mill in one week, this one will finish it in 2 days buying clothes...smh
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2017
PaperLace:
She looks good in them. Maybe she sews, fashion designers get to rock lots of dresses at their weddings,it's common with skilled people. My baker had almost 50 cakes at her wedding. The cakes were so much she gave out some as souvenirs

If the pictures had trended online, people for say she ruined her husband,but na she bake am.

Sometimes I wonder if all the women I see working in Nigeria(Africa) earn stones _even pant you wear, they'll say it's your husband.

my dear. what about you? nor be your husband dey give you money? you will rather save your money and use it for owambe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.