Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pay Package For Stanbic Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank (21862 Views)

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / Got An Invite For Stanbic Ibtc Assessment Test, Anyone With Useful Materials. / Salary Structure For Stanbic Ibtc Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by BIGERBOY1: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
Stanbic Called Me (Thank God)

Abeg house mke una help me thank God, I jus dey jeje na im Stanbic Bank jus call me say dem won open new branch for two locations make i choose one wen I fit work. CHAI

Please does any one has an idea of their pay package?

1 Like

Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by denzel2009: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
Why u no ask when dem call u?

1 Like

Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by zigi(f): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
DENZEL take am easy now, the pally is just asking for info and if u dont have it polietly say so.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by BIGERBOY1: 5:14am On Jan 13, 2010
any one know their pay package
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by rodeoxav: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2010
I am happy for you. may God give you comfort there and you will succeed. amen
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by adenykie: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
am really happy for you, abeg link me up too send any info about good jobs to dynamicnykie@yahoo.com
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by megacity: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
I can't just come on the internet and tell you how much my bank is paying. pay package is a matter of company policy and company policies are meant to be kept confidential not broadcast on the internet
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by stephedith(f): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
btw 50 to 80k
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by megacity: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
stephedith:

btw 50 to 80k

u dont even know half the story
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by stephedith(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
then tell us pls, i dnt think is up to 100k with all this banks wahala
Am very sure
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by slap1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
@megacity. r u the owner of the ban?. ur comment was not mild at all.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
@stephedith
why are u so sure that is not upto 100k? No staff in Stanbic earns less than 100k.
Like Magacity said, i can't just come to internet and divulge bank's policy.
Contact the HR Cunsultant for more info on the salary scale
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by bodsibobo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
btw 50 to 80k

Is it now this bad? Are you talking about salary or corper's allowance?
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by stephedith(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol, grin grin grin
bank ko bank ni, @ poster the pay is just 50k ok

1 Like

Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by Cytosin: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
megacity:

I can't just come on the internet and tell you how much my bank is paying. pay package is a matter of company policy and company policies are meant to be kept confidential not broadcast on the internet

Bank workers can be such a airheads, Look at this guy's statement for example. They live in fantasy islands, you will never get the truth about bank work from a bank workers especially a Nigerian bank worker. They like to present a rosy picture even when an Nigerian knows that they are suffering and smiling. If it was the time when banks were using depositors money to pay their workers false salary, this guy would have been boasting how many thousand Naira he takes home but Sanusi has exposed them we now know the truth.

@poster
Congratulations, may you enjoy the job beyond your imagination.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
@stephedith
shut the F-U-C-K up, must you talk
That is just little above corper's salary in Stanbic or did you here of salary slash in Stanbic?
@poster, thank your God for given you work in stanbic but its a performance oriented organization
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by mendax: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
i thot pay package depended on whch level u were been employed? i guess someone would definitely hav an answer for u soon, just b patient. cheers!
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by kingsboy12(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Company policy my ASS, how can the pay of an entry level be used against a company here in nigeria where unemployment rate is very high, that it can even decide to pay peanuts and there will still be hundreds waiting 4 sure doors to be open little bit.
PLs think straight bro angry
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by aieromon(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
BIGER BOY:

Abeg house mke una help me thank God, I jus dey jeje na im Stanbic Bank jus call me say dem won open new branch for two locations make i choose one wen I fit work. CHAI

In this economic meltdown,depends on your experience and department.
Entry level,please don't dream of getting up to 120k except you back up your degree with professional certification/s.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by Wilife: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hi All,

Just a quick word,

I don't think this should generate into a shouting match.

The qq is simple and the answer does not need too much grammar.

You are either willing to provide an answer or not.

Me think providing a range for the salary band will not kill anyone,

Besides, don't these banks benchmark their selves with 2 or 3 peers in the industry?
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by thewarlord: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
entry level, no banking experience, stanbic will pay you an aggregate sum of, 85K.confirm.
that might change later with experience,drive,target acquistion,etc, but pls don't dream of anything more than 100k presently.

insider source wink
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by BIGERBOY1: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
thnk u all guys. but at least give me a sincer range if u cant be precice, Goodluck all
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by BIGERBOY1: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
I must add Stanbic is not one of these local banks, its an international conglomerate with presence in Africa South America and Europe, So they should do better than a 100k. Guys pls more suggestions.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by patani(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ biger boy, ure a blasphemer.lol! local bank or no local bank, banks dont pay by that criteria. Even Standard chartered which is one of the good bank in the world has one of the poorest pay package in Nigerian banking industry so stop that, meanwhile

@ Poster, Get the job first.When you get ur offer leter u will see every tin there, Salary in most banks is not what u can understand due to the way they are been paid sooooo get it first.
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by gidson12(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Pls can sum1 just give dis guy a straight answer
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by RedRiver(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
BIGER BOY:

honest question
megacity:

did anyone beg you to "come on the internet". this is a forum where people in need have been asking questions that have helped their careers, lots and lots of high flying companies and individuals have willingly "come on the internet" to provide vital salary information, recruitment and HR policies that have been extremely helpful to would-be employees and you are out still talking about not being able to come on the internet. are you the owner of the bank, did we ask you to give us your staff name and id card number or your branch details. if you tell us will that affect your banks already depleted balance sheet. my guy please keep that info to your self cos very soon more helpful brothers will dish them out here for FREE
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by osamor: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
as at the time i served dere, entry level was 108,000, while corpers was 35k. dnt knw if it has changed
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by Vickivicki(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2010
osamor:

as at the time i served dere, entry level was 108,000, while corpers was 35k. dnt knw if it has changed

As recent as when
Re: Pay Package For Stanbic Bank by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2010
i wonder why u all are so rude and aggressive on nairaland?
if u dont have ANYTHING nice to say then dont say ANYTHING!
GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.