Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria (5212 Views)

IT Training Programme 2018: Voguepay Nigeria - Apply / Schools In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2017
From whichever city in Lagos you are reading from, you are about to make the biggest discovery this year. I am going to write about the cheap IT training schools in Lagos Gone are the days we paid through our noses just to acquire an ICT skill and move up the career ladder.

Are you a student willing to make a career in IT? (I guess you may have read TOP IT INSTITUTES IN LAGOS)

A graduate looking forward to tapping from the job opportunities that abound in the IT sector?

A career person who wish move up the career ladder by acquiring more skills?

A career person who needs to learn a skill to create an opening for another stream of revenue.

No matter what your reasons may be, I will show you where you can learn all these without breaking the bank.

Forget the overhyped training institutes that make us pay through our noses just to gain something that should have been affordable, this article is what we all need at this point in time.

Below are the lists of Top 3 Cheap IT training schools in Lagos, where you can easily acquire IT education without stress.

MSN Academy (Multi-Server Network Academy):

Owned by a group of talented young minds ready to make a difference in the world of IT. They have a vision of making ICT training affordable to everyone who has an interest. Forget about the Expensive buildings, Air conditioned classes and other fancy equipment that makes a student pay through the nose just to get trained, IT education is basically practical.

Located at Yaba in Lagos state, the firm trains students for as low as they can afford and most of their classes are mainly weekends to allow students/graduates and workers make the most out of their weekdays.

You can get professional courses for as low as Thirty Thousand Naira and you still get certifications like the bigger firms.

Their strengths include:

Hands-on Practical classes

Cheap and affordable Prices (Anyone can afford it)

One on One relationship with Tutors

Tutors are former Cisco employees.

IIHT (Indian Institute of Hardware Technology)

It was founded in 1993 by Indians and was established not quite long ago in Nigeria. Their teaching methodology and after learning care makes the price range affordable. They also provide career guidance and internship placements for students who perform great.

They might not be as cheap as MSN Academy, but the experience is worthwhile. I did my Cisco Certified Network Associate class with them and the experience was heavenly. They are located at Ojuelegba in Lagos state.

They are known for their “Forget a Job, We guarantee you a career” Slogan.

Their strength includes:

Hands-On Practical classes

Experienced professionals

Internship placements

Well-Equipped class-rooms

GIIT

Located in the capital of Lagos state, it has proven to be a great firm who offers great courses at a fairly cheap price. A British franchise in Nigeria has continued to expand, crushing the price monopoly of the bigger firms. I took my Graphics Design classes with them and it was a pleasant experience.

GIIT might not be up to the standards of the two firms above, but it is relatively good for those who live around and might consider distance.

Their Strength Includes:

Great course for a relatively cheap amount
Favorable Location to people living around
Young Instructors with hands-on practical experience

The job opportunities that abound in the IT sector might want to make you consider your stance on gaining IT knowledge. You don’t have an excuse again for not learning an IT skill. Why waste the money on phones and liabilities when you can equip yourself with a valuable IT skill?

So what are you waiting for guys??

Cc: lalasticlala

http://topwritersden.com/cheap-it-training-schools-in-lagos/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by kaja4real: 10:32am On May 16, 2017
Wel dun bro, nice write-up, guys are waiting for money
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2017
kaja4real:
Wel dun bro, nice write-up, guys are waiting for money

waiting for money??

lol...

You need to make a move if you want to reap the rewards attached to it.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by Youngtrice(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2017
Bro, i just saw your comment on a NLander's post who failed his jamb exam.
i just wrote my jamb today and it didn't go down well.
Can you please give more info about the schs? Like the courses and tuition fees.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
Bro, i just saw your comment on a NLander's post who failed his jamb exam.
i just wrote my jamb today and it didn't go down well.
Can you please give more info about the schs? Like the courses and tuition fees.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by Youngtrice(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you in Lagos?
No, but i can move there.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
No, but i can move there.
Send me a mail tho..
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by Youngtrice(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Send me a mail tho..
don't know how soon i'll be able to send you the mail, phone was stolen recently. When i'm opportuned i'll mail you.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
don't know how soon i'll be able to send you the mail, phone was stolen recently. When i'm opportuned i'll mail you.

if you can WhatsApp, add me..

Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by kaja4real: 10:16pm On May 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

if you can WhatsApp, add me..
pls can u gv me the address of the first one
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2017
kaja4real:
pls can u gv me the address of the first one
Add me on WhatsApp.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by Xxpress(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2017
I need more information on this OP
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by kaja4real: 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Add me on WhatsApp.
bro I'm not on whatsapp, can we chat via mail
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2017
Xxpress:
I need more information on this OP
In which aspect?
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
kaja4real:
bro I'm not on whatsapp, can we chat via mail
Broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by Xxpress(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

In which aspect?
can i talk to you in private
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2017
Xxpress:
can i talk to you in private

My phone is bad now ooo... Now whatsapp!!

But add me up 09086050663. I will soon fix it.

No time to even breath... lol...

Work don mad!!
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by dubemwhizzy: 4:53am On May 24, 2017
Okekepetrus@gmail.com.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
dubemwhizzy:
Okekepetrus@gmail.com.

What is it for sir?
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by finest0007(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2017
How can we locate them especially MSN academy
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
finest0007:
How can we locate them especially MSN academy

Contact me. 09086050663
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by essentialone(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2018
OP this one you are very interested in being called or messaged secretly, are you just a marketer looking at meeting up with target of providing students for the institutes you mentioned?
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by essentialone(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2018
You are the one making the thread cold.
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by samyworld: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Integrity Computers provides all sorts of Computer
Solutions
1. PC Sales (New/Used Desktop, Laptop,
Monitor, Screen, Keyboard, Mouse, Flash drives,
Modem etc)
2. PC Maintenance and Repairs
3. PC Networking (Cafe, CBT Centers, Personal)
4. One on One Computer Training (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, CorelDraw, Photoshop, SAGE Accounting, Website Design and Development, AutoCad 2D and 3D, Internet Tech, Social Media Marketing)
5. Virus Removal
6. Hardware and Software Installations
7. Graphic Design (Flyers, Album Covers, Billboards, Wedding Cards, Birthday
Cards, Graduation, Calendars etc)
8. Nationwide Delivery with 100% Original and Guaranteed Products.

Contact Us at 07038353574 (Call and Whatsapp) or
on snowdrops42 @ gmail .com or join our
Telegram Channel on https:///2SZSeFM

Everything may be done online, so no need to
stress yourself. A trial will convince you
Re: Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria by six33fourng: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Employees are a company’s biggest asset, and investing in talent is vital to sustainable business growth and success.

Businesses go through lengthy processes to recruit and hire qualified and suitable staff, but often the emphasis on developing the employee’s stops there.

With an array of effective corporate and vocational training programs, Six33Four NG has emerged as the one stop solution for human capital development in Nigeria.

So what are the benefits?

Improve employee performance
Attract & retain great talent
Enhances company reputation & profile

Visit https://six33four.ng/trainings/ to view a wide catalogue of trainings in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt / Invitation For Test For Total Nigeria PLC / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.